Search results for query: *

1. Maverick Nate

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Due to technic limitations, we are unable to host audio files. But I like your thinking ✌️✌️
  2. Maverick Nate

Thanks for making an account and joining to fix an inconsistency you noticed! Bulbapedia's convention is to count alternate art reprints as an extension of the original print. Phantom Forces Goomy is an exact copy of Flashfire Goomy, with the exception of new artwork. As [ages can only have one...
  3. Maverick Nate

Sorry about that. Some users who usually don't do anything in the TCG have begun adding information for it in vast amounts, and I haven't been able to double check everything they've been doing. Glad to see another detail, collecting-oriented person taking the time to check those too!
  4. Maverick Nate

This problem will be addressed within the next few weeks as we near closer to the month of our information drive for merchandise: 'Merchandise May'.
  5. Maverick Nate

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea thread To start, I'm going to mention that if you sign up for a Bulbapedia account and log in whenever you browse, all of the ads go away! It's very convenient. Secondly, the previous/next template is a good idea in concept, but once we take into...
  6. Maverick Nate

To be fair, our statistics are extremely skewed already because of various other issues. I don't really consider that an argument...
  7. Maverick Nate

YUP! This is the place. I took care of them.
  8. Maverick Nate

Fixed. Fixed
  9. Maverick Nate

Would it be worth adding a Prev/Next template to the 6 Generation pages? It would help not having to scroll all the way to the bottom to go from Gen IV to Gen V
  10. Maverick Nate

I was not even aware that template was capable to handle Energies. (I wonder when that happened). I wanted to develop a new template for the character pages to have the TCG stuff listed, because I personally find the Cards by Pokémon template rather inappropriate.
  11. Maverick Nate

I am personally of the opinion that the more links we have, the better. Who's to say what the reader will want to go to next? As it is a new section, I don't see providing the links as a hindrance to anyone, only a convenience to some. If someone doesn't want to click, they don't have to, but if...
  12. Maverick Nate

I love how huge our stove must be
  13. Maverick Nate

And ignore the other things that released pronunciations, like Battle Revolution? They aren't all the same.
  14. Maverick Nate

Name pronunciations have never been consistent within the franchise. Colosseum does it one way, the anime does it another (sometimes more than one way in the anime), and various other times where the names were officially said. If there isn't a solid "correct" method, then we can't show it on...
  15. Maverick Nate

Just a note about spelling. Plural of Pokémon names is simply the Pokémon's name. Two Mareep, two Persian, etc...
  16. Maverick Nate

At the time I said it, it was later at night when the wiki works fine compared to when it has errors. I wasn't having any errors at all, and was able to do the search myself. Saying the server has been absolutely horrible for the past month is not necessarily true. Now, this is neither here...
  17. Maverick Nate

When Poppy asked the question, the wiki was fine. As we were having a real time conversation, the wiki would have been perfectly capable for a history search. Get your facts straight.
  18. Maverick Nate

I don't remember saying that the "adder" needs to search for the "remover" in the history, and post on the "remover's" talk page. I meant the article talk page. As such, my point stands about it being unrealistic. It is for both. As for the relationship between Mandibuzz and Braviary, trivia...
  19. Maverick Nate

It is unrealistic to expect users to search in the history to find who added it, go to their talkpage, and post a message saying, "Excuse me, this shouldn't have been added for (a) and (b)." That is extremely time consuming, and in my opinion, unnecessary due to how much is contributed every...
  20. Maverick Nate

When someone removes a piece of trivia, they are supposed to explain why it was removed in the edit summary. May it be something that was removed because it is no longer true, too restrictive, too obvious... what have you. I know I personally have been removing trivia from card pages due to...
Back
Top Bottom