Search results for query: *

1. Max1996

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I've posted a first draft of my first story's prologue in the Sample Thread and currently awaiting thoughts and critique on it. Apologies for pushing this matter. Who knows?
  2. Max1996

I don't really do it anymore irl, though it still amuses me to see what Bulbagarden does for it.
  3. Max1996

Which reminds me of a plot point I conceived back then. After one BB usage where Hydreigon sees its Trainer get hurt from the shared pain, it wants to be away from him temporarily.
  4. Max1996

Basically, yes. Hmm...
  5. Max1996

The whole concept was, in fact, a recycling of the idea, when I considered it scrapped. Now, I'm having thoughts of writing it anyway. The reason I chose Hydreigon was that it shares the spot of my #1 liked Pokémon overall with Greninja, and it felt too much like an anime ripoff if I actually...
  6. Max1996

That, I'm still not sure, to be honest. Assuming that by 'standard' you mean with the Gym Leaders and such. And for the record, the region I always had in mind for it was Kalos, the Battle Bond partner, Hydreigon. ...That already sounds a bit weird, doesn't it?
  7. Max1996

Hmm...noted. I still need a lot of work with working out the full plot.
  8. Max1996

There's a concept for a fanfiction I've had in the back of my head for a few years, but never been certain on whether or not to write it. It centers around a beginning Trainer who eventually meets a Pokémon capable of using Battle Bond.
  9. Max1996

What is it in the remaining 10% of the time?
  10. Max1996

Hard to answer for me. How about you take a look for yourself?
  11. Max1996

What do seashells have to do with April Fools?
  12. Max1996

...I'd rather not think about that...:o
  13. Max1996

I was thinking Fumiya Satou, as unlikely as that will be...
Back
Top Bottom