Search results for query: *

1. Max1996

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

I thought it would stand out too much if I did.
  2. Max1996

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

I suppose this means the RNG Gods really wanted to screw Caps over. Yes, my N1 kill was RNG'ed. :P
  3. Max1996

:bulbaFacepalm: Maybe Goodbye, TWR...Once my Non-Mafia game is done...
  4. Max1996

...Why do I even bother playing Mafia at all at this point if it goes this badly for me every time? Or at least most of the time.
  5. Max1996

To clarify, this applies as much to the other actual Survivors as me, assuming the ones not made by the SK are true.
  6. Max1996

I will say, though, I don't really agree with this. It just seems wrong to deny at least one actual Survivor a win, even if it's to find an SK.
  7. Max1996

Hmm, ok. Vote: MegaPod Normally, I wouldn't, but I have very little, if anything, to go on due to the inactivity this Day phase.
  8. Max1996

That all makes sense. But where does that leave us right now?
  9. Max1996

"One threat strikes consistent each night," So we do have an SK?
  10. Max1996

It sounds logical, but that alone doesn't seem like much of a reason to be suspicious of Caps' reason for asking that question. Might just be me, though.
  11. Max1996

Me too, as confusing as that made things.
  12. Max1996

If I'm right in the unofficial votals so far: myuma: Max1996, TheCapsFan, MegaPod Max1996: Jinjo, Midorikawa, DawningWinds
  13. Max1996

That was not my intention. I've never been too great with words, to be honest.
Back
Top Bottom