• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Max1996

Non-Mafia War of the Elements v7 Do-Over - Endgame - 06/22/2020

Despite the notification I sent to everyone after Rainbow Cloud and FinalArcadia sent in a correct list, neither of you sent any attacks before moving straight onto final guesses.
  2. Max1996

You were, but didn't do anything.
  3. Max1996

Should this Pair concept carry over into a future version? If so, what changes are necessary, if any?
  4. Max1996

Let's move onto the movesets and move logs. :p
  5. Max1996

Which actually brings me to how the pairs were decided. As usual, the match-ups were decided before player spots were even filled. In order to (try to) have equal chances between the different pairs, I arranged them such that each pair has the exact same number of move Types at their disposal...
  6. Max1996

I tried as much as I could with the latter, when I first put them together for v7. However, even then, I couldn't fully work it out for some, which is why I decided to allow for OC again. But you know how that went. :P
  7. Max1996

While the above table details who won, I haven't gone over in what order. The first pair to get everything correct was Pair 2, Rainbow Cloud and FinalArcadia. Following them, in the order of final guess list submissions, were Tood+DawningWinds, Lone_Garurumon+dawn dusk, prog rocker+MegaPod...
  8. Max1996

I can imagine, considering those pairs consisted of one or two players who are very familiar with this kind of game. Most of them, anyway.
  9. Max1996

Threadmarks: Endgame - 06/22/2020

@Rainbow Cloud @HumanDawn @DarthWolf @Midorikawa @Lone_Garurumon @Space @Tood @Jinjo @dawn dusk @FinalArcadia @prog rocker @CyanideCrystal @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch @DawningWinds @MegaPod @Crystal Onix @Zorchic/@DannyDrawsaLot @ThatAsianInTheCorner And so this test run of the Pair concept has...
  10. Max1996

Threadmarks: Phase 6 - 06/20/2020

@Rainbow Cloud @HumanDawn @DarthWolf @Midorikawa @Lone_Garurumon @Space @Tood @Jinjo @dawn dusk @FinalArcadia @prog rocker @CyanideCrystal @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch @DawningWinds @MegaPod @Crystal Onix @Zorchic @ThatAsianInTheCorner Phase 6 begins now! This is another 'special' Phase, where...
  11. Max1996

Oh, right...forgot about you. Sorry! Adding you to the Role PM right now. @Rainbow Cloud @HumanDawn @DarthWolf @Midorikawa @Lone_Garurumon @Space @Tood @Jinjo @dawn dusk @FinalArcadia @prog rocker @CyanideCrystal @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch @DawningWinds @MegaPod @Crystal Onix...
  12. Max1996

@Rainbow Cloud @HumanDawn @DarthWolf @Midorikawa @Lone_Garurumon @Space @Tood @Jinjo @dawn dusk @FinalArcadia @prog rocker @CyanideCrystal @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch @DawningWinds @MegaPod @Crystal Onix @ThatAsianInTheCorner Due to DannyDrawsaLot forfeiting, attacks used on him no longer count...
  13. Max1996

Threadmarks: Phase 5 - 06/20/2020

@Rainbow Cloud @HumanDawn @DarthWolf @Midorikawa @Lone_Garurumon @Space @Tood @Jinjo @dawn dusk @FinalArcadia @prog rocker @CyanideCrystal @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch @DawningWinds @MegaPod @Crystal Onix @DannyDrawsaLot @ThatAsianInTheCorner Now, we begin with Phase 5! You have until 5 PM CEST...
  14. Max1996

Threadmarks: Phase 4 - 06/16/2020 + PSA

@Rainbow Cloud @HumanDawn @DarthWolf @Midorikawa @Lone_Garurumon @Space @Tood @Jinjo @dawn dusk @FinalArcadia @prog rocker @CyanideCrystal @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch @DawningWinds @MegaPod @Crystal Onix @DannyDrawsaLot @ThatAsianInTheCorner Phase 4 begins now. This is a normal Phase again, so...
  15. Max1996

@Rainbow Cloud @HumanDawn @DarthWolf @Midorikawa @Lone_Garurumon @Space @Tood @Jinjo @dawn dusk @FinalArcadia @prog rocker @CyanideCrystal @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch @DawningWinds @MegaPod @Crystal Onix @DannyDrawsaLot @ThatAsianInTheCorner...
  16. Max1996

Threadmarks: Phase 3 - 06/14/2020

@Rainbow Cloud @HumanDawn @DarthWolf @Midorikawa @Lone_Garurumon @Space @Tood @Jinjo @dawn dusk @FinalArcadia @prog rocker @CyanideCrystal @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch @DawningWinds @MegaPod @Crystal Onix @DannyDrawsaLot @ThatAsianInTheCorner Now, we move onto Phase 3. This will be the first of...
  17. Max1996

@Rainbow Cloud @HumanDawn @DarthWolf @Midorikawa @Lone_Garurumon @Space @Tood @Jinjo @dawn dusk @FinalArcadia @prog rocker @CyanideCrystal @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch @DawningWinds @MegaPod @Crystal Onix @DannyDrawsaLot @ThatAsianInTheCorner 19.5 hours left in the current Phase. Those who have...
  18. Max1996

Threadmarks: Phase 2 - 06/11/2020

@Rainbow Cloud @HumanDawn @DarthWolf @Midorikawa @Lone_Garurumon @Space @Tood @Jinjo @dawn dusk @FinalArcadia @prog rocker @CyanideCrystal @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch @DawningWinds @MegaPod @Crystal Onix @DannyDrawsaLot @ThatAsianInTheCorner Let's begin Phase 2! As I said before, this one is...
Back
Top Bottom