Search results for query: *

1. M

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Metagross' Hyper Beam has been replaced (competitively) with Hidden Power Water. Now with perfect weakness coverage Metagross is fully firing. However, I still need an item for my Heracross.
  2. M

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Okay, my previous team has officially knocked off all challengers and stayed strong (Black Version for those who didn't see it) so I have developed a Reserves Team consisting of a few of the other Pokemon I mentioned outside my main team. Presenting...
  3. M

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. The only problem with this is that I only have the first Black Version. Can you still teach Gorge Zen Headbutt somewhere within my game? Also, I don't seem to have the TM Earthquake. Where exactly is it? Is it in a difficult position?
  4. M

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I think Silky could use a Bug-, Ghost- or Dark-type move for that pesky Psychic problem. Should I get rid of Focus Blast AND Reversal or just Focus Blast? Getting rid of Sucker Punch was definitely not on my agenda, in fact I was going to give it to...
  5. M

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Pokemon Black is my one and only game of the series, so I am definitely still learning. My best 6 could use some verification, as I have had some difficulty in terms of appropriate movesets, particularly with my Buc Nasty (Bisharp). So here are the 6 I...
Back
Top Bottom