Search results for query: *

1. Mega Meganium

Generation IV Remake Speculation

If 1. the Home app allows for battling and trading between accounts and 2. DPPt remakes in Generation VIII are both ways compatible with Home, then I guess that could explain the compatibility issue with SwSh.
  2. Mega Meganium

Anything’s possible at this point, Dynamax may or may not be in the game. Cynthia already has a bit in Platinum theorizing about the existence of Arceus when you meet her in Celestic Town after beating the game. What I was talking about was this event: Pokémon Platinum - The Arceus Factor I...
  3. Mega Meganium

I will admit the explanation AsOr gave for Mega Evolution/Infinity Energy in Hoenn and attempting to tie it to the context of XY was pretty awkward and nonsensical. I would have rather they said “Mega Stones are meteorites with special powers” and left it at that. Likewise, if Dynamax is going...
  4. Mega Meganium

Yes. So I guess one of the Type Null was rescued at the same time as B2W2 and XY?
  5. Mega Meganium

Type Null’s context is so connected to Gladion and the events of SM that I can’t really see what story it could have outside of SM besides a retcon. The only time Type Null‘s backstory connects to Arceus is when the idea for it was conceived, which was before Type Null was created in the first...
  6. Mega Meganium

I don’t think Type Null/Silvally should necessarily be in the game now that I give it more thought. Not only would being in the same game as Arceus make it effectively a consolation prize, but it would clash with Type Null’s established backstory since Gladion wouldn't be around to evolve and...
  7. Mega Meganium

I looked through Poliwrath’s descriptions throughout different games with Bulbapedia and sure enough that one was lifted from Gold. I think the takeaway here is that Pokémon isn‘t too meticulous about maintaining a consistent worlda. The continuity of the main series games is pretty nebulous...
  8. Mega Meganium

It doesn’t seem particularly likely, but part of me thinks DPPt remakes would be best delayed until Generation IX. As a general rule the main series doesn't learn to use the hardware to its full potential until two generations on the same console. Generation VI was pretty visually subpar for a...
  9. Mega Meganium

Generation I and II remakes haven’t really retconned those references, save for Lieutenant Surge’s title I think.
  10. Mega Meganium

Was Camping restricted to the Wild Area in SwSh? I guess we’ll figure out the details once the games are released. Maybe there will be a one on one Refresh equivalent on top of that that can be accessed from anywhere. If Camping is present in DPPt remakes, I can see the Underground being...
  11. Mega Meganium

So I was thinking about how species selection and distribution should be handled in DPPt remakes: Total selection should come in at around 400, that’s about the standard number for current main series titles as well as roughly how many were catchable in the original DPPt Should include...
  12. Mega Meganium

Originally he did have a role with the Stark Mountain plot, but that’s one addition from Platinum I would not mind being gone in remakes. I feel Heatran is best left as a surprise, and if there’s to be a post game Giratina plot then there is no need for that story anyways.
  13. Mega Meganium

Needless to say the alternate Rotom forms shouldn’t be locked behind event distribution this time around, considering they’ve been made available in game ever since. Oh, and make Rotom catchable first time going into the Old Chateau as well (or in other words use the Platinum selection like I’ve...
  14. Mega Meganium

If Generation IV does get remade I want them to take advantage of the fixes and improvements made in Platinum this time. I’m aware OrAs mostly ignored Emerald (which was a mistake), but there‘s a number of reasons why it‘s even more important to do so here: Make the selection of species...
  15. Mega Meganium

I remember an extra at the World Tournament in B2W2 suggesting that Lieutenant Surge was from Unova. As for Fantina. If I recall correctly her speech was peppered with English phrases in the Japanese version, so they had to change it to another language (French) to keep consistency in the...
  16. Mega Meganium

So I’m guessing there won’t be follow up versions to SwSh as their own separate releases, since there‘s no reason the Switch can’t handle that as DLC right? I mean USUM were released as separate games anyway, but there’s even less excuse for that now that we’re on a significantly more powerful...
  17. Mega Meganium

Wherever the franchise goes in the future, I feel like DPPt are the last of the classic era main series games. From Generation V onward they’ve done more to change the formula and become more international, and from Generation VI onward they’ve made the transition to 3D and started relying more...
  18. Mega Meganium

So if previews are anything to go by, the Wild Area is accessible from quite early on in game. Which would lend a little more credence to the idea of Mount Coronet serving as the Wild Area since it would be accessible as early as Oreburgh or Jubilife City, but again who knows at this point. And...
  19. Mega Meganium

Pal Park seems a bit isolated to be equivalent to a Wild Area, plus it can’t be accessed until at least you get Surf. At the moment I can see Mount Coronet being converted into a Wild Area and the Underground, Great Marsh, and Pal Park areas getting truncated in turn since they would either...
Back
Top Bottom