Search results for query: *

1. Mega Meganium

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

I would be more willing to accept a (main game at least) selection of that size if they 1. Included most species that obviously fit the region's theme and 2. Avoided including species with niches and concepts very close to each other. But they didn't on both counts, it seems.
  2. Mega Meganium

I would also say Dragonite since it looks like the cartoon pop culture dragon (think Puff, Pete’s Dragon or Dragon tales), kinda like how Galarian Ponyta is Lisa Frank/My Little Pony unicorn.
  3. Mega Meganium

Well, it doesn’t matter if some species available have similar concepts or battle strategies as long as there’s enough variety in the selection overall. I guess it all comes down to who gets cut? For instance, I’m fine with having Manectric if we also get Zebstrika. But if Zebstrika is going...
  4. Mega Meganium

Houndoom is based on demon dogs from European folklore Lion is national animal of England, and appears in a lot of symbols in Europe Terriers are dogs almost exclusively from the UK area Swans are culturally important birds in England, to a lesser extent Northern Europe in general Gogoat just...
  5. Mega Meganium

Fair enough. But if I’m going to have a limited selection of species to choose from, I’d rather avoid overlap so I can get the most out of said limited selection.
  6. Mega Meganium

So far the selection is looking good, and it has a lot of the monsters I wanted to be in the game. One thing that bothers me a bit, though, is how many seemingly redundant species they’re adding presumably at the expense of others that won’t be accessible in the game at all. Why have both...
  7. Mega Meganium

At this point there are a few more species I want to be added to fit the theme of the region: Houndoom Pyroar Stoutland Gogoat, though there are plenty of Grass types confirmed already it would be fitting for Milo and his area I would add Swanna to the list, but since Wingull and Cramorant...
Back
Top Bottom