Search results for query: *

1. Mega Meganium

SwSh Is Pokemon losing steam?

Generation V and VII look pretty good for their respective hardware, though it took another generation on the same console for them to get there. And I’m not just talking visuals, I mean features and content as well.
  2. Mega Meganium

In hindsight, the fact that it took 20 years to replace HMs kinda says something about how late to the game this franchise is in making basic improvements. Or how about the fact that it’s the Switch era now and you still can’t have more than four moves at once?
  3. Mega Meganium

It’s not that the games are bad or getting worse, it’s that they’re not improving at the pace of the hardware and the rest of the video game market I think. Nothing about Generation VIII (apart from maybe the whole not every species coded into the game thing) is worse than other entries in the...
  4. Mega Meganium

I find the problem is that they introduce new ideas (contests, movies, pokeathlon, Secret Bases, Megas, Z moves, horde battles, SOS battles, the list goes on) and then drop them as soon as the next sequel, thus not giving those ideas a chance to realize their potential. That might be part of...
  5. Mega Meganium

I don’t think the franchise as a whole is losing steam. It’s had its ups and downs since the original pop culture sensation Generation I->II but it’s always been going strong I think. That said. Having played every main series game from Generation IV onwards (except Platinum and BW1), I think...
Back
Top Bottom