• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. M

Review JN046: Battle and Catch! The Revival of Mewtwo

What about Mewtwo and ash history
  2. M

Why ash knows Mewtwo if erased his memories in the first movie if the second movie mewtwo Ash kept his memory but he didn't know Giovanni in unvoa i still don't understand Ash history of mewtwo doesn't make sense since Ash meets mewtwo once again in second movie with Giovanni as main villain...
  3. M

pokemon i choose you Ash had said is munch more then being strongest trianer
  4. M

So pokemon master is about being strongest not champion
  5. M

Ash mentions Pokemon Master if he beats Mewtwo??
  6. M

as always no reads what im saying what I'm saying Pikachu has lost easily but his power is greater than Goh Bunny. Pikachu should have last longer in the battle then Goh fire rabbit pokemon
  7. M

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE help me understand what happen in the show of mewtwo the writers made pikachu very weak and goh fire rabbit so munch stronger Pikachu is munch stronger but he lost so easily mewtwo and ash barely talk about their history so weird
  8. M

Please don’t ingored me Anyone please can answer So mewtwo and ash have history but they didn’t seem to talk about at all. I’m curious why hopefully the next meet they could? Also does anyone the music that’s plays on secrets of jungle movie of trailer name like where can I find it on YouTube...
  9. M

Maybe its was the ink of money, the reason why aceburn stays in the poke ball to have less ink used. Im curious was the reason Ash piakchu lost because he raced his life by mankeys, attack by gyradoys, and fell from the waterfall. He was struck by mewtwo counter I believed, physical attack and...
Back
Top Bottom