Search results for query: *

1. M

Review JN050: Galar Fossils! Stick 'Em Together!!

You think Farfetch Will grown stronger and faster that leak holds back it’s speed
  2. M

I don’t care munch on Goh Pokémon because he won’t use them all You think it evolve this week or another episode
  3. M

Turtwig is that special opening It has face to face with Chewtle but what ash farfetch
  4. M

Oh man. I was hoping evolution I thought itwas time What are reasons Just because it not shown in preview It doesn’t mean no could be at the end Also what about Chewtle is team rocket comming back to battle turtwig
  5. M

So you think Ash farfetch will evolve this week? we see Chewtle vs turtwig is that team rocket Chewtle
  6. M

What about the paleo he mess it up two who did Goh fossil was their video of Ash farfetch wearing armor or was I wrong
  7. M

I don’t understand what u mean at all I also was curious I thought I saw video of Ash farfetch wearing armor but I don’t see it I guess I imagine
  8. M

I’m not sure I know this is off topic I thought I saw video of Ash farfetch wearing armor lol In that contest I think Ash should use Gengar honestly
  9. M

What u think of my question on top.
  10. M

So Ash and Goh completely new species that are hybrids but they weren't real pokemon so how the pokdex gets them so easily info?
Back
Top Bottom