Search results for query: *

1. M

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Oh I c thank u also What about his fire Pokémon Pokémon why wasn’t added for being bully to Scrorbunny and didn’t read about raboot personality :)
  2. M

truly
  3. M

Gou said in eng sub was 37 pokemon in the new episode so im not wrong then if he said it Raboot as Scorbunny was a caring Pokémon that, prior to its capture, would steal food from food stalls to give to a group of Nickit living with it in the alleys of Wyndon. It even went as far as to cover...
  4. M

I’m mean 37 not 27 Also darmination didn’t get upset on itself for being bully to Gou Scorbunny
  5. M

Gou page it said he owns 38 I counted at least 36-27 Pokémon he owns
  6. M

Do you have link I wasn’t able to find :(
  7. M

Oh I thought this was place :( where do I go I’m sorry
  8. M

I was told by another user this place can help out to understand:) so I thank you all I have question about Pokémon strength I still don’t understand. Anime and game cannon let’s say in anime Sparrow that refuses to evolved but proven to train amount of strength and speed vs Pidgeot that is...
  9. M

can go Syther have it’s own page It’s definitely has the most characteri of all his pokemon I don’t see the big deal they all can’t have character page it’s for fun it’s not based on real life it’s just fun of the series
  10. M

I read that but it didn’t say ash catch it with pokeball
  11. M

i understand now but i was curious mr mine really bleong to ash or just misunderstanding when was it comfired by the studio
  12. M

Shouldn’t be listed being temporary Pokémon honestly it does make sense to add them at temporary
  13. M

I have question, no one seems to answer because I belived they can’t answer it because they don’t know how to responded team rocket use Gyardos and tyrantor from Giovanni why no made it official on Pokémon bulb lol
  14. M

That has nothing to do What I said on top lol
  15. M

I was told to come here for ideas as Gladion Pokémon lycanrock and unberon why haven’t they get their own pages of personality and characteristics they been in many episodes I believe they shown a lot
  16. M

I was curious why doesn’t pokemon like Gladion Lycanroc And Umbreon have their own pages they appearance multi times Also Pokémon Ash Like Infernape shouldn’t it be noted to be his most powerful Pokémon even Paul had noted that it can his strongest fire Pokémon in Paul team You know this not...
Back
Top Bottom