Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

What video games are you playing now?

Pokémon Shield It’s been awhile since I found the time to play this. Started by redeeming some codes I had been given for shiny Zacian, shiny Celebi, and Zarude, then did some raids and apricorn searching around the Isle of Armor. I caught a Modest Sylveon from a raid (which my new shiny Zacian...
  2. MegaPod

Cuphead So, I finally got this game on a visit to GameStop today (which unfortunately did not yield any shiny Zacian codes), and, wow. The game is definitely really cool and fun, but I did not expect it to be this difficult right off the bat! Once I completed the tutorial stage, I first tried...
  3. MegaPod

Yeah, the type variety of assists in the underwater areas suffered for the most part, especially since the only marine Electric-type family at the time was given the recharge assist. Useful, of course, but not great for type variety. If the Tynamo line, Stunfisk, and Dhelmise had existed then...
  4. MegaPod

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate I used to think I sucked entirely at Smash Bros. But now I realize…I only mostly suck at it! I’ve been playing it somewhat frequently now in recent months, with my dad and three of my brothers. Tonight marks the second ever time I’ve actually won a match! In both...
  5. MegaPod

I haven’t been able to play a lot on the Switch lately, but my dad and brothers have been getting into playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate pretty frequently lately and so I’ve been joining in on that. I’m, uh, easily the worst at it though. I’ve had a rare moment where I’ve come in second place...
  6. MegaPod

I’ve recently rediscovered one of my favorite childhood computer games, Lego Racers, albeit on a buggy emulator. I’ve beaten the first two circuits so far, but Basil the Batlord is giving me lots of trouble!
  7. MegaPod

Pokémon Shield I beat Oleana in my first visit to Rose Tower! While battling the Macro Cosmos staff on the way up, I evolved my Drakloak into Dragapult, so that was fun. And before that, in the semifinals battles, I one-shot both Marnie and Hop’s Dynamax Pokemon without using Dynamax myself...
  8. MegaPod

Super Mario Maker 2 Ive been making a Desert level in the Super Mario World game style because I recently discovered just how awesome the background music for that theme is. It mainly takes place in a vertical sub-area, and all it needs are some finishing touches for optional areas only...
  9. MegaPod

I started playing Let’s Go Eevee the other day. Didn’t get far yet, but I did name my player character “Hamilton” and my rival “Aaron Burr” for the lulz.
  10. MegaPod

Pokémon Shield I defeated Piers at Spikemuth last night, so that was pretty fun. I also realized how awesome Marnie’s battle theme really is :lapras:
  11. MegaPod

Indeed I am! Last night, I redid a level idea I previously had but wasn’t initially getting to work the first time around. My idea was a no-jump level in which Iggy Koopa chases the player around, and I finally got to execute it the way I had envisioned it when I finally realized I could stack...
  12. MegaPod

Super Mario Maker 2 I recently redid the castle level I wanted to do awhile back, and scrapped my previous ideas for it besides the Ludwig battle, and made Parabeetles a recurring theme in the level. I call it...Ludwig’s Beetle Bastion! And I will eagerly upload it along with my other finished...
  13. MegaPod

I recently got the Ice Badge in Pokemon Shield!
  14. MegaPod

I’ve gotten a Nintendo Switch since the last time I was very active on this site! Yay! I’ve been working through Pokémon Shield as well as Super Mario Maker 2. In Shield, I’m currently doing catching and training in that little slice of Glimwood Tangle I can access before I face Allister. I’ve...
  15. MegaPod

I played a little Mario Kart Wii with my younger brothers for the first time in a long while. I got to use Dry Bowser on my oldest younger brother's account in which he unlocked a bunch of stuff. I chose the Offroader partially for nostalgia reasons and only ended up getting 2nd place overall...
  16. MegaPod

Pokémon Ultra Sun After hatching a second shiny Snorunt (who is destined to become a Glalie), I decided to start breeding for a shiny Trapinch to evolve into a Vibrava. Filled up several boxes already.
  17. MegaPod

Pokemon Ultra Sun I got really lucky with my first attempt at shiny breeding. Shiny Snorunt in only five eggs!
  18. MegaPod

Pokémon Ultra Sun I went to the Battle Tree with my Scizor, Trevenant, and shiny Regice that I had Hyper Trained (with major help from my forum friend Neosquid) and tried out a Super Single Battle! Turns out I forgot to cover my glaring total weakness to fire and was quickly swept by a...
  19. MegaPod

Pokémon Ultra Sun I got my shiny Regice!! I counted 207 resets and used up 15 Beast Balls catching it.
  20. MegaPod

Pokémon Ultra Sun I finally caught my Modest male Frillish from an SOS battle, and evolved it into Jellicent, the last Pokémon I needed for the Alola Dex! Now I can obtain the Shiny Charm!
Back
Top Bottom