Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

*mockingly* Oooh, Waiter! There is Copycat’s doll in my soup! *pushes the soup back to the customer* Waiter, there is a terrible show reboot in my soup!
  2. MegaPod

Zoinks! Like, I must have accidentally given you Scooby Snacks instead of oyster crackers, man! Waiter, there’s a jump rope in my soup!
  3. MegaPod

Oh, I’m sorry about that. Did you want Professor Nova from MySims, instead? Waiter, there’s a snake in my boot in my soup!
  4. MegaPod

I shall give this to the ducks! Waiter, there’s a pocket watch in my soup.
  5. MegaPod

...Anyone else think these soup jokes are wheelie tire-some? No? :y Waiter, there’s a surfer in my soup!
  6. MegaPod

Oh, his job is to feed you by squirting the soup so you don’t have to even lift a spoon! Now open your mouth, and try not to move too much while Remoraid takes aim. Waiter, there’s mouthwash in my soup!
  7. MegaPod

Yes, that’s our special combination of fright and a chilled soup. Enjoy your GASP-acho! Waiter, there’s a nail file in my soup.
  8. MegaPod

I’ll take that dish away...well I would if I was able. There’s a platypus controlling me; he’s underneath the table! Waiter, there’s a rug in my soup.
  9. MegaPod

Well, then your spoon should have no trouble missing it. :P Waiter, there’s a weatherman in my soup
  10. MegaPod

And it’s a beautifully illustrated one, at that! Waiter, there’s a bobblehead in my soup
  11. MegaPod

Oh, for the love of—PETE! For the last time, the customers’ bowls ain’t fishing spots! Now put away your stupid Ride Pager and go back to taking orders! Waiter, there’s a ship in a bottle...in my soup!
  12. MegaPod

The true name of that alien species is Galvanic Mechamorph, sir. :P Waiter, there’s a metal nut in my soup!
  13. MegaPod

Whoooooaaaa there! That’s just to add some froth to our broth! Waiter, there’s a spoon in my soup!
  14. MegaPod

Eiffel for that joke once before. I won’t this time. Waiter, there’s a Buzz Lightyear in my soup!
  15. MegaPod

Scald is not very effective on Piplup... *Soup Herman gets an idea for soup lamps* Waiter, there’s a shard of broken thread barrier in my soup!
  16. MegaPod

Oops! *takes the soup back to the kitchen* *returns with the boomerang still in the bowl* Waiter, there’s a shower head in my soup!
  17. MegaPod

*peeks into the soup* Awww! Waiter, there’s a snowman in my soup.
  18. MegaPod

I’m sorry, but this Dragalge really seems to like your seaweed soup. I’ll just get you a new bowl. Waiter, there’s a whole tomato in my soup!
  19. MegaPod

*destroys it by electrocution* We cannot go home. M-O Waiter, there is a foreign contaminant in my ship soup.
  20. MegaPod

Would you like a hair to go with that, sir? Waiter, there’s a black hole in my soup!
Back
Top Bottom