Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I add a Jack-o’-lantern into the Cupboard, while the Cofagrigus crafts a spooky Golden Candelabra for additional decoration. An Unown C joins the other Symbol Pokémon, and the Count continues going batty as he counts his eighth bat! Suddenly, Big Bird from Sesame Street awkwardly clambers onto...
  2. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I invite the ghostly duo Yu & Rei back into the Cupboard, with the same effects as last time; anytime you make a post while they’re in the Cupboard, you must make a pun! Additionally, they may optionally turn one living being in the Cupboard into a ghost version of themselves during a turn...
  3. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

To get into the spooky spirit, I add a Skull to the Cupboard. Don’t worry, it’s just a decoration!* Another bat and another Unown enter the Cupboard. Now there are three bats, ah ah ah, and four Unown, ah ah ah! Next turn, a bird will be due to arrive. Creepy Cupboard: Cursed Dollhouse Unown...
  4. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I add Count von Count into the Creepy Cupboard. Screw it, that’s what I’m going with now because it just sounds that much better. Each turn, the Count summons one Bat into the Cupboard, because he loves to count them. So now there’s one, one Bat! Ah, ah, ah! Going “ah, ah, ah” while counting the...
  5. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

It’s the season of spooky! Time to dig this game out of its grave. Mwahahahahaaa. I insert a Cursed Dollhouse. Upon placing it into the Cupboard, it magically sucks up all of the preexisting contents, trapping them within. It also gives the Cupboard a spoooooooky appearance for October! Spooky...
  6. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

As of last turn, the seven Ena should’ve each summoned a Turrón, so I’ll be taking that into consideration when listing the Cupboard items. I place in the Cupboard a Small Bomb which, whenever ignited by a flame, will immediately destroy itself and one other item in the Cupboard. This being five...
  7. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I place an Anvil in the Cupboard. Kisume drops down onto the Jukebox, thereby smashing it. Cupboard: Scented Candle Smashed Jukebox Kisume Tomato Soup Ena Anvil
  8. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I add a can of Tomato Soup to the Cupboard. That is all. Cupboard: Scented Candle Jukebox Kisume Tomato Soup
  9. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

A fresh start, eh? I can dig it. I put a Scented Candle and a Jukebox in the Cupboard. Cupboard: Scented Candle Jukebox
  10. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

Fret not! I shall help fill this nice, empty cupboard with wonderful things. I start with a ? Block, which may be hit once each post to spawn something from the Mario universe. I also add Arlo, from Pokémon Go. Once a post, he may turn a Pokémon that’s in the cupboard into a Shadow version of...
  11. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I add a Magical Bouncing Jack-O’-Lantern to the Cupboard, which can use spoopy Halloween magic to change other items in the Cupboard. It transforms the pie into a Pumpkin Pie, and due to the sudden lack of explosive blueberries, it is no longer a danger to the Cupboard. The Flying Saucer beams...
  12. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I add a Flying Saucer to the Cupboard. Once a turn, it may beam up something else in the Cupboard, causing it to be gone. It starts by beaming the Cake Singularity away. CUPBOARD: Anabelle plush Explosive Blueberry Pie Smashed Mega Jukebox Skyscraper City Monokuma Advanced Volcano Agatha...
  13. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I add a Magical Jukebox. Once a turn, you may play a song on it, and the Magical Jukebox can make one thing from that song’s lyrics physically appear in the Cupboard! To demonstrate its power, I play the song Dinner Bell by They Might Be Giants. I hit a button at just the right time, and a...
  14. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

Mm mm mm. Thanks for the pie, Squidward! I remove the pie, thereby detonating it and destroying everything in the Cupboard! :wynaut: Cupboard: (It’s empty now, so next poster adds two items per the rules)
  15. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I shoo the Buneary out of the Cupboard, and Mario(?) stomps the Goomba into nothingness. Honoka travels to 1776 and adds a couple items of interest: Thomas Jefferson’s Swivel Chair and the Turtle Submersible. Cupboard: Austronaut Honoka Musket Antikythera mechanism Baby Jesus Dark Chocolate...
  16. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I throw open the Cupboard doors and admire the clean, open space with joy, then add an Dark Chocolate Anvil to the Cupboard. Yes, it’s literally an anvil made out of dark chocolate. Astronaut Honoka travels to the Devonian period and brings back a live Pterygotus. What a marvelous giant sea...
  17. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

(Btw I think you forgot to add/remove an item and add the newly created Manifestos) I add Elsa to the Cupboard, who can use her ice powers to freeze things and in other various ways. She decides that a perfect stack of 640 manifestos is quite enough, and freezes the group of Karl Marx clones...
  18. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I add in the good old Eraser, which can transform an item once a turn by erasing the letters in its name so as to leave a new word or phrase. This turn, I use it to erase the “arx Pl” from the Marx Plush, leaving some Mush in its place. I guess that’s not doing mush anymore. *ba-dum tss*...
  19. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

I sure hope y’all have been keeping track of everything, because I give up on checking the math :v I add a Bulldozer to the Cupboard. Once a turn, it can be used to shove something else out. For my first turn driving it, I push Ralsei out of the cupboard. Cupboard: Eraser Ctrl Z (adds an item...
  20. MegaPod

In the Cupboard!

With Clock King’s help, I look over the schedule and update it properly, discovering a Fireball and the correct number of other items have been added to the Cupboard. However, becoming overwhelmed by the influx of items and timed effects to keep track of, I take a long journey to a mystical...
Back
Top Bottom