• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

Regice realizes that maybe it needs a controller better suited for its giant ice crystal fingers. Your avatar has a refrigerator dropped on them.
  2. MegaPod

Dhelmise mows down his Psychic-types with Shadow Claw...unless Hypno lands a Hypnosis first. Your avatar starts turning into a spider
  3. MegaPod

Dhelmise just slips into the water and looks for a Wailord. Nothing out of the ordinary for a Sea Creeper. Your avatar randomly wins a mansion made entirely out of dark chocolate.
  4. MegaPod

Stunfisk might zap Wailord for fun, but can just swim away whenever it feels like doing so. Your avatar is trapped on a conveyor belt carrying them to a giant garbage crusher.
  5. MegaPod

Glalie freezes everything in its way looking for said friend. Your avatar is turned into a sentient kitchen appliance
  6. MegaPod

Glalie eagerly accepts the challenge. Your avatar wakes up to find themselves dressed in a full-on circus clown ensemble.
  7. MegaPod

But Jellicent is the one sinking it. >:{D Your avatar falls into a muddy ditch.
  8. MegaPod

*converts it into The Big, Blue Aether House and performs tests on the curious talking and singing Pokémon* (I needn’t even click the link) Someone constantly mistakes your avatar for their pet dog.
  9. MegaPod

As someone who specializes in conservation efforts as a front, of course he accepts! Your avatar eats a bite of chili that’s just too spicy to handle.
  10. MegaPod

(Oops...) He sits and waits for Acerola to find him. A bucket of ice water falls onto your avatar.
  11. MegaPod

Nanu might be able to pull off an escape if he can send out his Honchkrow and perform the moves for Black Hole Eclipse all while being gripped in the giant bird’s steely talons... ...otherwise, he’d probably just dangle there, depressed.
  12. MegaPod

*pours a lot of the money into massive upgrades for Alola’s Pokémon Storage system* Your avatar discovers a meteor that is on a collision course with the Moon.
  13. MegaPod

Mimikyu is so overjoyed, it could just snuggle them forever! Your avatar inserts money into a vending machine but doesn't get their snack/drink.
  14. MegaPod

Regigigas, I hereby usurp you, taking your position as trio master! Your avatar is offered by a cannibal tribe to eat their best friend's hand, already cooked and on a plate before them.
  15. MegaPod

I float, instead. It's handy being made of ice. Your avatar farts in a crowded elevator.
  16. MegaPod

Is this...the power of the fabled Super Bells of Sprixie Kingdom? THE WORLD SHALL BE BOWING DOWN TO MEOWFUL! Your avatar is struggling to unjam a stapler.
  17. MegaPod

*absorbs its power for my own gain* Your avatar has the power to control any one person's mind.
  18. MegaPod

Edit: Dude, c'mon! I have rejection! Your avatar finds splinters of wood in their breakfast.
  19. MegaPod

Kamella possesses levitation and teleportation magic, so she's not too worried that she'll be stuck there. Your avatar is offered a job as a janitor...for a space station.
  20. MegaPod

"Mario stole my Power Star?! I better have a rematch with him over this other Power Star I'm supposed to be guarding for Bowser! ...and again!" Wow, Kamella doesn't learn, does she? Your avatar encounters an uncharacteristically gargantuan lagomorph.
Back
Top Bottom