Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

Guess that reference!

Ice Age! “Imagine the most horrible, terrifying, evil thing you can possibly think of, and multiply it by six!”
  2. MegaPod

Guess that reference!

The Lion King "I thought you were better than that." "But I'm not!"
  3. MegaPod

Guess that reference!

Ice Age! Don't, don't, don't bite your friends!
  4. MegaPod

Guess that reference!

Edit: ^ no clue. Nope, not an infomercial. "Now you can bend your tomatoes with the tomato bender the professionals use!"
  5. MegaPod

Guess that reference!

A Clickhole game? "Now you can bend your tomatoes with the tomato bender the professionals use!"
  6. MegaPod

Guess that reference!

That show based off MAD Magazine? I vaguely remember a Star Trek parody they did that I think used that line... Man, I loved watching those sketches... "Never trust a meteor freak."
  7. MegaPod

Guess that reference!

Hrmm... Never played it, but... Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time? "Now you can bend your tomatoes with the tomato bender the professionals use!"
  8. MegaPod

Guess that reference!

Doctor Strange. "Now you can bend your tomatoes with the tomato bender the professionals use!"
  9. MegaPod

Guess that reference!

I dunno. "Whoops, sorry. Neil behind me."
  10. MegaPod

Guess that reference!

Donald Trump? How does dangling me from a rope "lighten our load"?
  11. MegaPod

Guess that reference!

No clue. "The polar opposite of cinnamon...is frogs!"
  12. MegaPod

Guess that reference!

I know it's Star Trek something or the other... Err... Original series? Ohh, Irving? Actually, that reference could be from the Atlantis episode. "HELLO YELLO!"
  13. MegaPod

Guess that reference!

I dunno. You took like the only one I could've gotten. "They look like napkins."
  14. MegaPod

Guess that reference!

Duhh... Steven Universe? Just a guess. Some dude, hitting golf balls on the moon, bathroom in his pants, and he thinks he's better than me!
  15. MegaPod

Guess that reference!

Durrrr... the Amazing World of Gumball? I have no real idea. My friend's meandering represents the short-term fluctuations. That's weather. It'll be almost impossible to predict what'll attract his interest next, but not hard to know what the range of his meandering will be.
  16. MegaPod

Guess that reference!

Derrr...A Christmas Carol? My friend's meandering represents the short-term fluctuations. That's weather. It'll be almost impossible to predict what'll attract his interest next, but not hard to know what the range of his meandering will be.
  17. MegaPod

Guess that reference!

Durrrrr...Chowder? (I don't really think that, but meh.) My friend's meandering represents the short-term fluctuations. That's weather.
  18. MegaPod

Guess that reference!

I dunno. Ed, Edd, and Eddy? TMBW is the They Might Be Giants wiki. I wasn't referencing a wiki. Nice try tho. "You've only got a second to make a good impression, so make sure that your underwear's clean..."
  19. MegaPod

Guess that reference!

Huh? No idea. "You're like the coasts of an ocean. Buried beneath is a submarine cable, connecting the opposite shores that surround it."
Back
Top Bottom