Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

The Round Table

Makes sense, I suppose. What should be the standing for roles hosts have used on other forums? My suggestion is they need to at least have hosted one TWR game to include those in their personal banks, and they need to actually use 'em in a TWR game to get them added to the main compilation.
  2. MegaPod

The Round Table

I wasn't really thinking a thread for each role, just 1 big TWR compilation plus host-specific lists for hosts that want to make them. But we could also have a place for that.
  3. MegaPod

The Round Table

I was thinking along the line of seperate threads. I could see your power scale being a cool idea for the main role bank. We could also list some checks against any roles that have either excessive negative or positive power, as well as good pairings for weaker roles?
  4. MegaPod

The Round Table

Okay, I've got an idea. We could have a sort of "role bank," if you will, for hosts to store roles from all their different games. There could be a big, comprehensive list of roles used in TWR, as well as a personal role bank thread for hosts who want one. There, hosts can store info on either...
Back
Top Bottom