• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

Yeah, with a certain ordeal lumen over our heads, we could all use a glimmer of happiness to switch our attention to
  2. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

I’m a casual collector/player of the Pokémon TCG, so I’d totally join a mafia game based on it!
  3. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

By virtue of literally being logic, it is paradoxical to suggest that logic is illogical, seeing as to be illogical is to be without logic.
  4. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

That would logically be what he is referring to by that, yes indeedy
  5. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

I mean, the logic can still apply, so... :v
  6. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

I actually have a backlog of many different themes for future mafia games in mind...humans and machines vs. other machines and humans being one of them :v
  7. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

...what the heck even was Bat Mafai? And how can I join one?
  8. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

Wow, you’re right, those ties are happenin’
  9. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

Heck, whenever I get the Doctor role, I’m cursed to be eliminated early one way or another. Why I was vigkilled in Lupin & Pat I’m not sure of, and don’t even get me started on the whole MCH Multiverse debacle...
  10. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

There’s room for those here.
  11. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

Aww, ME, I was really hoping you could join a game of mine for once, especially since it’s the largest I’ve hosted yet. Oh well.
  12. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

Join my game, and I could plan a sequel version with a buncha your entries in it. :whistle:~♪
  13. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

Maybe you’re a fan of this style, ME? :3
  14. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

You mean Amnesiac? Someone who’s lost their memory would be a sort of blank slate, so they could just sort of copy what someone else was doing.
  15. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

So it’s finally happened? I’m replacing Maniacal Engineer?? MUWAHAHAHA... ...oh, that’s not what you meant, is it? ahem Carry on
  16. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

Audino...maybe AE thinks it’ll Krokorok to play in Unova with Serperior graphics? I agree it’s a bit early for GameFreak to Dewott he suggested, but maybe later on down the line it would be worth giving a Whirlipede.
  17. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

also you can totally see the sigs just by rotating your device horizontally
  18. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

19. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

Oh, that’s what it is? Yea that’s weird.
  20. MegaPod

The Situation Room 3.0

Back
Top Bottom