Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

Finish the Story!

“Grr, I hate you!” said Black Frost. “Hee ho, why the fuck do you hate me?” asked Jack Frost. “Hmm...” Black Frost hadn’t thought about this until now. So he pondered and pondered, until finally he realized something. “Wait, that’s it!” he exclaimed. “I’m Black Frost, and you’re Jack Frost...
  2. MegaPod

Finish the Story!

One day, she and the bridge made a deal, and the girl lent the bridge her teleportation powers. As the girl instructed it to do, the bridge then teleported on top of the girl, so that she, too, could feel marvelous. However, she only felt like she was pinned down under a massive bridge. A...
  3. MegaPod

Finish the Story!

Few people were his friend. A gang leader who’s dumber hated him to no end. The fought o’er a rare rabbit, with other parties involved all with intent to grab it; a plot still unresolved. People he’d mistreated stuck him on a ship and cast him off, defeated - and boy, that was a trip. One...
  4. MegaPod

Finish the Story!

yawned. “Maybe tomorrow,” she said to herself. The Spearow then curled up in her nest for her mid-morning nap. The end. A little snowball once sat atop a steep hill.
  5. MegaPod

Finish the Story!

...but since fairies gave Barlok the heebie jeebies, he left that place well alone. ...until his doctor recommended Euphorizone™. On Euphorizone, he was able to find a new rush of happiness and motivation with every pill, and now, so can you. It’s time to stop letting reality negatively...
  6. MegaPod

Finish the Story!

The ugly barnacle became a lovely swan, and everyone elected him for President of the United States; however, he was an unqualified bigot and didn't deserve the position. The end. Once there was a boot named Toot.
Back
Top Bottom