Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

What's the last dream you had?

My dreams last night were weird, to say the least. The part I remember most involved Cyrus from Pokémon chasing down ghosts with a Poltergust from the Luigi’s Mansion games (which is odd considering I’ve never played a Luigi’s Mansion game myself, but have only seen my brothers play it a bit)...
  2. MegaPod

Nope :lapras:
  3. MegaPod

I think the most recent dream I remember was this: I was infiltrating a big fort in the style of Minecraft, along with a partner in crime who I’m pretty sure was Grunkle Stan from Gravity Falls. I find the treasure I was looking for, a Lego diving helmet, when suddenly this short Minecraft guy...
  4. MegaPod

I had this dream over a week ago, but it’s the last one I remember and it gets pretty weird. It started out with my parents, brothers and I all walking in a city, on our way to go somewhere to paint ceramic gifts to surprise my mom with. Of course, in real life, my mom wouldn’t be tagging along...
  5. MegaPod

I don’t remember much of my dreams from last night, except that in it, I received an electric razor and gave myself a haircut. My subconscious must have taken inspiration from the fact that I actually did need a haircut irl, and my getting one today was briefly discussed the day before.
  6. MegaPod

The last dream I remember was a few nights ago, which was some weird “episode” of The Adventures of Merlin. I vaguely remember Prince Arthur ducking under a swooping dragon, and Morgana and Morgause were, well...doing things half-sisters should probably not do together. :v The night before that...
  7. MegaPod

I had a really strange dream last night that I don’t remember too much about, but I do remember zooming through some big city (presumably in a race car, though I don’t remember anything about the actual vehicle if there was one) as though it were a Mario Kart track. The path took me (or...
  8. MegaPod

The last dream that I remember vividly was from a couple nights ago. I dreamt that I was carrying my youngest brother around when this girl I kinda like visits my home and tells me she loves me out of nowhere, and then I say the same to her. Of course, that wouldn’t happen to me in real life, so...
  9. MegaPod

Last night, I dreamt I was working on an illustration on my computer, but I kept making mistakes, and also my dad was furiously yelling at me from outside the room for not doing good enough in my career. So almost like real life, except for some reason the drawing I was working on was of a guy...
  10. MegaPod

Now I’ve had a dream that I saw a neighbor of mine I really like while with my dad in some fast food place, but then said neighbor had a sudden heart attack or something while standing in line and he died. :c I said something weird to a bunch of random people about “dedicating the day to him and...
  11. MegaPod

I dreamt that I was at an airplane museum and I met a cute woman, and somehow it actually led to us sharing a (slightly awkward) kiss. So that should definitely have been my first clue I was dreaming. Then she and I went on this weird amusement ride that seemed to be a giant, multicolored glider...
  12. MegaPod

Part of what I dreamt last night took place inside some sort of weird aquarium. I was in a fancy but ominous lobby area colored mostly white with a really high ceiling, and there was a staircase to the left, on either side of which were windows to some of the water tanks. Through the glass on...
  13. MegaPod

It was pretty weird. The dream I had last night was set on a very small island in a sort of polar area. The air was cold, and the ground was covered in fluffy snow. There was a dark blue ocean surrounding the island, and two parallel sets of train tracks stretched from the little snowy island to...
  14. MegaPod

I dreamt that PilotRedSun, a YouTuber I like, made a video based upon The Brave Little Toaster. I dreamt it because I was hoping for it, and now I’m disappointed it’s not real. I didn’t even get to “watch” it, I only dreamed about seeing the thumbnail...
  15. MegaPod

One of the things a dreamt last night was that I was playing a Mafia game, and the only other players I remember were Elementar and TheCapsFan. Apparently, Elementar fake claimed Cop during the last phase or so, but I somehow called him out on it despite the lack of counterclaims and got him...
  16. MegaPod

I don’t remember the whole dream clearly, but it ended in a nightmare. I was doing stuff around the house, then for some reason I decide my 2DS needs rinsed in the sink. So after I do that, I immediately regret it, and stick it in the microwave to dry. While the microwave is running, I keep...
  17. MegaPod

My dreams are usually not very coherent, but one part that of a dream I had last night was Hydreigon getting a new evolution. It was a bizarre one, too. Instead of growing more heads, its two secondary heads became more developed like Hydreigon’s middle head, while the evolution’s middle head...
Back
Top Bottom