• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I’ve caught a shiny Sudowoodo and Croagunk during the event!
  2. MegaPod

Caught a shiny Zigzagoon the other day
  3. MegaPod

Got five shiny Piplup in community day, and one each of those are now Prinplup and Empoleon!
  4. MegaPod

Caught a shiny Koffing myself today, which made two, so I evolved it into Weezing!
  5. MegaPod

I caught a shiny Yanma today, and evolved it into Yanmega!
  6. MegaPod

I caught a shiny Meditite the other night. Not quite what I was aiming for but ok then.
  7. MegaPod

Got a shiny Patrat several nights ago. Still no Caterpie or Makuhita. Or Snorunt, and now my big window for that one is over...
  8. MegaPod

From the recent event I got a second shiny Sneasel (so I evolved my first one which was stronger), and a second shiny Onix (my first one was already evolved). No shiny Snorunt or Trash Burmy, unfortunately.
  9. MegaPod

I recently got two shiny Zapdos from weekly research breakthroughs. I’ll take it, but I kinda wished this kind of shiny luck would wait for a future Raikou or Regi breakthrough :v
  10. MegaPod

3 shiny Chimchar, 1 shiny Snubbull. Not bad. Really wish one of the many Makuhita or Caterpie I check would turn out shiny, though!
  11. MegaPod

Caught a shiny Zapdos from my last weekly research breakthrough
  12. MegaPod

I’ve been catching lots of Koffing whenever I have the chance (partially to try for a shiny, partially to save up candies for Galarian Weezing), but ironically, my dad caught me my shiny Koffing tonight when he was on my account!
  13. MegaPod

Caught another shiny Swinub today. This one I’m keeping unevolved and named “Watermelon.” Goes nicely with Haystack, my shiny Piloswine!
  14. MegaPod

Got a shiny Shuppet earlier on in the event
  15. MegaPod

I found two shiny Trapinch today, luckily! One for Vibrava and one to keep as is :3
  16. MegaPod

I accidentally clicked on an Ekans the other day and it turned out shiny. Kind of annoyed that the hundreds of Caterpie, Makuhita, Sentret etc. I deliberately check whenever I can never turn out shiny instead, but oh well...
  17. MegaPod

Got a shiny Oddish the other night
  18. MegaPod

I have one shiny Giratina
  19. MegaPod

Evolved my previously caught shiny Onix into shiny Steelix the other day
  20. MegaPod

I got six total shiny Turtwig, yay! One’s now a Torterra and one more is a Grotle.
Back
Top Bottom