2. MegaPod

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

10/10 Makuhita
  3. MegaPod

10/10 Gigantamax Inteleon
  4. MegaPod

10/10 No complaints about the cute magnet friend. A member of a great family of Pokémon all around! Drizzile
  5. MegaPod

10/10 it’s a beautiful dino birdie that reminds me of colorful illustrations I’ve seen before of its real-life extinct counterpart, the Archaeopteryx! Archen and Archeops are my favorite Pokémon with the Rock/Flying type combo. Duskull
  6. MegaPod

9/10 A nice anteater with an awesome shiny Cofagrigus
  7. MegaPod

10/10 an adorable owl Gastly
  8. MegaPod

10/10 The pistol shrimp is such an interesting real life animal, and Clauncher is a very well-designed take on it! Mantine
  9. MegaPod

10/10 Pupa Pokémon are some of my very favorite designs, and Whirlipede is a top tier example. The idea of combining the concept of a curled-up millipede with pupation is absolutely genius if you ask me, and it looks absolutely badass as well! One of the absolute coolest Bug-types and...
  10. MegaPod

10/10 I have a general fondness for Pokémon based off of inanimate objects and have minimalistic faces, and Xurkitree checks those boxes while being wonderfully weird and powerful! Kingdra
  11. MegaPod

9.5/10 very cool Ghost archer owl Greninja
  12. MegaPod

10/10 Every one of Kalos’ Ghosts are superb! Brionne
  13. MegaPod

10/10 Tragic, but well designed. I love the cute li’l dead coral friend :bulbaLove: Doduo
  14. MegaPod

10/10 Gliscor
  15. MegaPod

7/10 Not bad. The typing is interesting and for some reason the design somewhat reminds me of Edd from Ed, Edd n Eddy. Dragapult
  16. MegaPod

10/10 There are several fox Pokémon I love, and Hisuian Zoroark is a very welcome addition to that list! The design looks really cool, and finally getting a Normal/Ghost-type Pokémon is exciting for sure! Banette
  17. MegaPod

8/10 Solid mon, but I’m more a Golisopod fan. The shiny is really cool tho. Delphox
  18. MegaPod

9/10 While there are some Normal-type Pokémon I’ve grown to love even more, the entire Whismur line is no doubt a creative and unique one! Dhelmise
  19. MegaPod

9/10 Cute fuzzball, no complaints Barraskewda
  20. MegaPod

10/10 Very cute! One of my favorite Fire-types and starter evolutions. Dragalge
Back
Top Bottom