Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

I dunno
  2. MegaPod

sputters incoherently for several seconds Enemy? Absolutely not! waves hello to the giant crab, who waves back
  3. MegaPod

Oho, I prefer the actual crabs stay alive and well, my good sir. You know, like that giant one which is now standing over the dome and eclipsing the sun!
  4. MegaPod

:unsure: puts more mock crab into plastic Easter egg shells and drops them into a pot of boiling water You can only encounter this brand of culinary genius in the RM Restaurant!
  5. MegaPod

Not made with actual octopus, but I’m sure I could come up with something. molds some mock crab cakes into rings and drops them into a fryer alternatively, I can have an octopus wear onion rings on its tentacles and then take them back off and serve them to you, thus making them “octopus...
  6. MegaPod

...oh, I see why. The current thread’s snowglobe fell out of my RM-ception snowglobe cabinet and into an aquarium tank. That explains all the giant sea life that appears to be swimming above the dome...eh, guess I’ll leave it there for now because that’s cool. And all that talk of onion rings...
  7. MegaPod

Well, shit...I’ve only fully played one of the RPGs in that series, but that’s more than enough reason to find that news terrible. Bowser’s Inside Story will always be one of the best games to me.
  8. MegaPod

Curses! Foiled! Although that was a delicious substitute. Very true. I’ll take what victories I can get, then. Mow-wahahahahahaaa!!!
  9. MegaPod

Ah, yes. The photo taken moments before I leapt out of your computer screen and disaster struck. >:3
  10. MegaPod

burps It was delicious. rolls away as shreds of fabric and stuffing fly out from behind me
  11. MegaPod

suddenly jumps out of the grass and in front of Vulpix with a loud screech
  12. MegaPod

MegaPod Tower's appearance suddenly changes to that of an eerie stone tower, with a gigantic, Chandelure-esque lamp perched atop it where the Xurkitree spire used to be, and the once paved lot surrounding the base of the tower becomes overgrown with tall grass
  13. MegaPod

It sounds like a Seismitoad mashing bananas with its feet. Just a guess.
  14. MegaPod

Hey, Trey! Doin’ okay?
  15. MegaPod

It’s ALIIIIIIIVE!! lighting flashes and diabolical laughter commences gently pets the Omanyte
  16. MegaPod

It ain’t even that night for my time zone yet, it’s still the afternoon of the 21st of September :v in other news, I accompanied my mom, brothers, and two family friends to a rock and gem show at one of the college campuses I used to go to. Saw some neat stuff, including a pyrite obelisk shape...
  17. MegaPod

I don’t even know how I found out
  18. MegaPod

Obligatory page 1111 celebration! Also, I hope those Area 51 raiders find this amazing scene there if nothing else. It was one of my votes after all. View: https://youtu.be/uTsRUIVv2WM
  19. MegaPod

YER WELCOME
Back
Top Bottom