Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Now that we’ve won, there’s no downside to lynching AussieEevee. Vote: AussieEevee for just being damn wrong about me. :P
  2. MegaPod

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Haha, we did it! Congratulations fellow townies, and thanks for a good, close game, scum! inb4 AussieEevee still tries to lynch me
  3. MegaPod

I understand that this will be game over if I’m wrong, but the only other possibility I can see is that Zinn is the last Mafioso and I find that unlikely compared to Pika. We shall soon see!
  4. MegaPod

Vote: Pika_pika42 Let’s wrap this thing up.
  5. MegaPod

And you know my character? Besides yours, nobody can confirm their character names in any way here afaik.
  6. MegaPod

Character speculation will only get us so far. Unless you somehow know Pika is a certain character likely to be Town, we can’t make that kind of assumption when there’s other reasoning to work with.
  7. MegaPod

Oof what the hell. I had it 54321 but the forums reversed it to regular counting order. Welp, I hate the new autoformatting now but y’all know what I meant.
  8. MegaPod

Lynch options ranked from worst to best as I see it: Myself obviously, confirmed to me by my own PM also did you write down that I vigkilled Eresh yet AE, vanillarized by Caps according to my intel. Ex. More confident about him now that I’m in his Neighborhood. Zinn. Their claim is sorta NAI...
  9. MegaPod

I don’t have any shots left and no reason to want you dead at this point, although that would probably be the least harmful nightkill the Mafia could pull off besides just holstering their shot. :P
  10. MegaPod

If you’re trying to get me to roll my eyes all the way back into my skull, you’re doing a great job... :cautious:
  11. MegaPod

Do you have a better explanation for Eresh’s death than my claim? The likelihood of other possibilities was already discussed. Honestly, I just don’t get why you’re pushing this so hard, and if you weren’t already cleared to me for other reasons I’d be seriously pushing to lynch you because your...
  12. MegaPod

“It feels off” is self explanatory. Saying you won’t vote someone whose claim you supposedly aren’t inclined to trust and feels off is not. :bulbaFacepalm: P.S. I’M THE VIGILANTE WHO KILLED ERESH FFS
  13. MegaPod

For the love of..if you seriously think I was trying to pressure you into digging yourself deeper, you’re the only one twisting things. You could have explained your reasoning a lot sooner, which you did not do for several phases because it “didn’t need clarifying,” and I would’ve eased off. At...
  14. MegaPod

Tell me one thing, ONE THING that I claimed you said and you never actually said. ONE THING. I specifically asked for confirmation about what you meant. No, you refused to defend a partially expressed thought pattern that looked largely inconsistent without a clarification. That’s not all you...
  15. MegaPod

:bulbaFacepalm: :bulbaFacepalm: :bulbaFacepalm: Are you seriously still not understanding at all what was happening? You were very unclear with your inconsistent thoughts about Darth. I was trying to get you to clarify. I voted you because you outright refused to clarify. That is the exact...
  16. MegaPod

Oof, Max’s last round of pings had an extra member that was edited out. Nvm on that then. And no, I really don’t know what I did, Eevee, other than go Vigilante on Eresh. :p
  17. MegaPod

Well, good game to you, Deku! Let’s hope we get Mafia with the next lynch.
  18. MegaPod

Hmm, let’s do this then. His claim which I was told in OC sounds kinda suspect. But if Deku turns out to not be Mafia, I suggest Pika next because his claim is also suspect, and Lazy died shortly after I confided to Pika that LazySpy had a good role. Vote: DekuNut
Back
Top Bottom