Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

I wish y’all other Townies wouldn’t have blindly trusted ‘im. Not tying D1 would’ve helped us out, like, a lot! >:v
  2. MegaPod

Goddammit! I knew AElieson was suspicious and nobody trusted me. What a flop! ( no offense Flop)
  3. MegaPod

Smell ya later!
  4. MegaPod

ahem Unvote: AussieEevee Vote: ZinnLav You saw nothing, shut up
  5. MegaPod

Ehhh, you know what? I’m probably dead anyways, but your flip-flopping hasn’t sat right with me all game. And you’re almost talking like you expect my Town role PM to be true, but are stretching the hint at Bastardness to incriminate me. HA I THINK I USED IT RIGHT THIS TIME, TAKE THAT Vote...
  6. MegaPod

Yeah, uh, highly doubt that’s even close to whatever is bastard about my role. Eh, whatever, I suppose this game’s been outta my control since ME and Flop devised it. I‘m almost glad it’s not gonna rest on me to find out which one or two of you’s playing the rest of us. :p
  7. MegaPod

Well, crap, and I was literally about to post a switch onto the Max wagon despite my doubts on you, too. Ah well, since I don’t really have anything to say in my defense (partially because I have no clue why I’m being lynched), guess I won’t bother. Been nice being confused as all hell with ya...
  8. MegaPod

Except before his action, he called Skook’s inactive vote a “bad habit,” which is precisely why him suddenly choosing an inactive over me gave me suspicious vibes:
  9. MegaPod

Well I’m under the impression that this is a waste of our time.
  10. MegaPod

I dunno why you’re pushing to justify a vote on a non-player so much, tbh.
  11. MegaPod

Well, the hosts already got a roleflip, so I’d definitely suggest making a more productive vote before day’s end.
  12. MegaPod

...please tell me this day won’t be ending on the second no lynch of the game :confused_emoji:
  13. MegaPod

I still have suspicions on AussieEevee’s slot from Elieson’s dubious D1 action, so I don’t see a problem voting him.
  14. MegaPod

...no wait, it magically changed again :lapras:
  15. MegaPod

Errr, the role name says Watcher now, but the described action still implies Cop. What the what the what?
  16. MegaPod

Nope, that's my only hint that my role is weird somehow, and in what way, I couldn't say.
  17. MegaPod

Well, here you go, just for the heck of it.
  18. MegaPod

I...don’t follow. Could you explain this? Well, I am. shrug Nope
  19. MegaPod

Aw dang. R.I.P. Darth. Interesting that he wasn’t actually a Watcher though, and that multiple alignment Cops were in this Chaos game. Why was Klav still in the pings btw? Vote: AussieEevee I don’t think you’ll be able to explain to us why Elieson used your role how he did, but it still seems...
  20. MegaPod

Awesome, we finally lynched scum. Wasn’t expecting Vanilla though, lol.
Back
Top Bottom