1. MegaPod

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

The release of my second children’s book, and hopefully getting some actual financial independence
  2. MegaPod

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

I haven’t eaten it recently, but years ago, I was on a peanut butter, jelly, and onion sandwich kick.
  3. MegaPod

I’d probably start by buying my own house, getting a sterilization surgery, and splurging on a Nintendo Switch, video games, and the numerous Pokémon cards on my wish list. Then I could work out how to apply my funds to things like saving animals and making my own children’s animation series...
  4. MegaPod

Initially, I joined the Bulbagarden forums to suggest the biology entries for Dhelmise and Golisopod on Bulbapedia while they were still newly revealed. Then I stayed to play games and talk about Pokémon, so...here I am!
  5. MegaPod

As long as we could control our flight path somehow, why not go there? Jupiter has been my favorite planet since I was a kid, and I’d love s photography excursion there! I’d explore our solar system’s other gas giants, too, if I could pick more than one.
  6. MegaPod

I’d like to create my own animated tv series. Still a looong way from where I’m at. So I’ll keep working on actually getting more than one children’s book published for now.
  7. MegaPod

I like to indulge in popsicles, sorbet, the occasional peanut butter and chocolate syrup sandwich, Oreos or Thin Mints when they’re in the house, and these delightful little dark chocolate coconut bites my family sometimes gets. I also used to bake these delicious egg-free peanut butter cookies...
  8. MegaPod

My absolute favorite Pokémon is Dhelmise, and well, I guess my reasoning is kinda weird, haha. I’ve always had a fondness for inanimate object Pokémon, and an anchor is one that I actually wanted to see for a long time. When I was a little kid, even wrote a sentient ghostly anchor into a story...
Back
Top Bottom