Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

I believe Eresh’s last post meant to indicate an accidental switch between their yeses and nos.
  2. MegaPod

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

No no, the in thread mentions work fine. I mean a game-related message, lol
  3. MegaPod

I did not receive any notifications last night.
  4. MegaPod

Well, you’re gonna have to vote someone else. Sorry I’ve been kinda busy for this game, so I haven’t really been paying it the attention I want to. I figure it’s best I just get this outta the way now, since I don’t see me saving myself any other way; I’m the Doctor.
  5. MegaPod

Unvote: MegaPod Vote: Contrainer Caps beat me to it while I was typing, but I don’t love that last post by Contrainer. Juliorain has pretty much just posted a few joke votes late into the phase as well as their question, which I can forgive because it’s D1 and they’re a newer player. But that...
  6. MegaPod

Non-Sonic players clearly have no place, either! Vote: MegaPod Don’t think I’m not onto you, scumbag!
  7. MegaPod

Hey, I’ll give this a shot! I haven’t played any Classic Sonic games, so I’ll just name “Big Chungus II & Knuckles” as my favorite and call it a day
Back
Top Bottom