Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

Bahaha. Bahahahahaha. BAHAHAHAHAHAAAA Lucky I was even smarter enough to realize you’d expect me to self protect, and that buying ME extra time to check the remaining suspects was worth the risk of getting killed myself, eh? :P
  2. MegaPod

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

Endgame spoilers :lapras: ...ah, that takes me back to when I inadvertently kept myself up all night in the Tower with my dreaded garlic bread alarm clocks! I most certainly enjoyed the game! I had a great time trying to figure it out, and I was actually competent! Plenty of fun moments to...
  3. MegaPod

Eresh? Town-checked Eresh? :unsure: I was thinking more between you, Max, and Cheff, Darth. In fact, your claim really makes the most sense only if Max is telling the truth, and it’s actually kinda interesting that the Mafia would be leaving you alone with your alleged extra Cop/Doc rather than...
  4. MegaPod

(To be clear that was in response to Max before I got humorously ninja’d by Eresh)
  5. MegaPod

...please don’t tell me you missed both my conspicuous claim and ME’s discussion of the PoE
  6. MegaPod

C’mon, the Doctor? Well, your last action does at least prove your role to me though, I give ya that much. oh well, maybe ME has useful evidence for us.
  7. MegaPod

Oh. Even less obvious. That’s correct, although I have to wonder why you wouldn’t track one of our suspects.
  8. MegaPod

Well that wasn’t exactly obvious. And why would you track him again? Go on and tell us who he visited before he does
  9. MegaPod

Looks like I need to claim, don’t I? Only a matter of time before scum figures it out if I refuse.
  10. MegaPod

If you want to go the pure statistics route, yes, I suppose it is more likely you are telling the truth. And ME is right that your claimed action makes sense. I’m just saying it’s not proven, since if by any chance you are a Mafioso I wouldn’t want the Town to completely discount that possibility.
  11. MegaPod

I mean, I’m sure anyone would ask the claimed Cop about their check. And I’m not saying I don’t believe your claim, but it could still easily be faked (for the short-term, at least, but this is a small game) by saying your info lines up after ME stated who he visited. Just trying to acknowledge...
  12. MegaPod

Well, it ain’t me, I can tell you that. So the way I see it, some combination of Cheff, Darth, or Calvin is our scum, or possibly Max if he’s faking the Tracker claim, since he only stated ME’s target claim lines up with his info after the fact. For now, I’m running with those first three as the...
  13. MegaPod

Well then...not at all how I was expecting the end of D1 and the start of N2 to turn out.
  14. MegaPod

Yeah, well I more meant your uncertainty about ME’s points. Of course, uncertainty in general is a D1 staple.
  15. MegaPod

...lying scum! Lynch, lynch, lynch!! Ok I’m back to remove my joke vote and give my two cents. Unvote: Max1996 Max does look sorta iffy with his uncertainty and decision not to vote, but he’s looked shifty as Town before and it’s not a solid scum read to me. Contrainer’s posts have been...
  16. MegaPod

Vote: Max1996 I get what you’re doing! You’re trying to use that cute avatar you have to discourage us from lynching you! Well, it won’t work!
Back
Top Bottom