Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Man, I got shafted on special costume Jasmine’s banner. I was so excited to get her too. :c 7 multis on the banner, and no Jasmine. Thankfully, I at least got my first copy of May with the last multi, so it wasn’t all for nothing. But I haven’t gotten a featured unit on a banner since the...
  2. MegaPod

The new costumes look neat! However, I need to be pretty careful what banners I invest in. I dumped well over 15k gems into the fall Caitlin banner and didn’t get one copy of her, and now have just about 20k left ;-;
  3. MegaPod

Iirc, Aerodactyl, Kabuto, and the Kanto starters all got their Shinies released during their respective events at least.
  4. MegaPod

Karen and Houndoom have been in the scouting pool all along though?
  5. MegaPod

Actually, it occurs to me that Gallade and Alakazam are taken too, so what’s left from Lucian’s team? Girafarig? Maybe they’ll pull something wacky and give him an Indeedee or something for his Sync Pair. I’d like to see that.
  6. MegaPod

From what I can tell anyways, the shards (those are the small ones, right?) can trigger first stage evolutions, and the big crystals trigger second stage evolutions.
  7. MegaPod

Well, I don’t have Olivia yet, so Korrina will have to do. I’ll try ignoring the Pokémon on the side next time and using all four boosts right away. But yea, leveling them up isn’t really an option for me as all of those members in question have gone as high as they can go for me :v Anyways...
  8. MegaPod

So I just tried a strategy recommended to me against Iris that involved swapping Skyla back out for Korrina, and it came so damn close to working, too. But once Iris gets her Sync Move in, she KO’s my entire team at once, even with Seel and Lucario at full health. Sooo now fucking what?
  9. MegaPod

Ok I looked it up, and apparently adding support from Skyla helps, so that’s what I did. I already had Rosa as support, and I ditched Korrina in favor of Skyla, leaving Pryce as my sole attacker. And it worked! Perfectly fine with me, as I like Skyla much better than Korrina anyways, lol. EDIT...
  10. MegaPod

Ok seriously though, how does anyone make it past the second Team Break assault in chapter 9? Like, I wanna get to the part with Nanu already, but apparently I can’t even make it halfway there :v
  11. MegaPod

So I spend precious time grinding, testing, and rearranging my team to make them work just well enough to beat Pryce, and then because Pryce wanted two characters I didn’t even involve in any of my battles against him to learn a lesson, I don’t get my PML badge from him and I have to challenge...
  12. MegaPod

Yesss, Viola and Surskit! Since Hariyama and Probopass will appear with the Hoenn Gym leaders of their respective (primary) type, I guess we can expect Hala and Olivia to be paired with Crabominable and Lycanroc respectively when they’re added.
Back
Top Bottom