Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

It actually wasn’t, but I did notice it after posting and rolled with it :P
  2. MegaPod

Slip up? Nah, I’ve got looking bad and getting mislynched covered. :v Build up a reputation? :lapras: Apparently lots of players already think I’m supposedly a competent Town player, and all that served me was to make my off game look scummier by comparison!
  3. MegaPod

Did you enjoy the game? I was excited at first to play the Bomb, but I couldn’t fully invest myself in the game, and it started to become clear that nothing I was doing was working...and then Town got curbstomped, plain and simple. So it could’ve went in a better direction for me at least. Well...
  4. MegaPod

I see what you did there, ME. Well played. Unlike me :v
  5. MegaPod

How did I accidentally hit like on this post and not notice earlier? fixes goof and reburies self in my grave
  6. MegaPod

See, this just wasn’t my game. Good luck Town...you’re gonna need it.
  7. MegaPod

Sorry pal. Just felt snarky. Anyways, I suppose that’s valid. But whatever, it’s clearly too late for me now.
  8. MegaPod

Yes, yes. You can sue me when I’m dead for keeping the Cop undercover in favor of doing what kinda works you guess :v
  9. MegaPod

Actually, I’ve just had a thought. Darth halfheartedly asked around who has submitted a game my claim could come from, but dismissed it as fake before he can even hear everyone out or even check games which were already claimed maybe I dunno?? Just strikes me as a suddenly...dirty-feeling way of...
  10. MegaPod

But would it really be worth outing the cop just to save little old me? I mean, it would help in a way, but put more strain on Town by pretty much locking in who gets both Doctored and Roleblocked, as often happens when the Cop must reveal themselves.
  11. MegaPod

Yeah, well I’d rather we have as many chances as possible to catch scum than to use that just to clear myself. The rest of Town can dig themselves further in the hole by helping the mafia finish me off if that’s what they wanna do. At this point, the Mafia may deserve the win anyways, I dunno...
  12. MegaPod

Uhm later in the same damn post. Thought that was obvious. Yeah I didn’t use it, Darth. We literally haven’t caught a single scum yet and I’d rather not fudge up an investigative role that can potentially find one. Uggggh, you’re gonna facepalm so hard like I wanna do right now when you find...
  13. MegaPod

Hmm, I guess I can sorta see where your question about my lunch was coming from then, even if it was a scummy-looking way of going about it. Heck, now that I say that, it makes me wonder if you would even want to ask it as scum since it sounds scummy, whereas scum would try to prioritize keeping...
  14. MegaPod

No, I’ve used none of them yet.
  15. MegaPod

:bulbaFacepalm: Again, I never said that Piko being town means Pika must be, too. Why are you trying so hard to insist I meant this?? So what you’re saying is that basing a scum read on one suspicious post is always wrong? Even if you agree it’s suspicious? So when you suggest that Pika could...
  16. MegaPod

*handily quoted Fucking technical issues
  17. MegaPod

As the one who originally wrote the Inventor role, I can clarify what it meant; if one used a given item at Night, they had to choose it over their usual role action. But the Phase Resetter specifically could be used during any phase. uhhhh, well I guess it’d be you and Contrainer as my current...
  18. MegaPod

*without committing anything against me himself
  19. MegaPod

Wait also what the fresh fuck do you mean here? Jd didn’t vote me. I didn’t attack anyone for suspecting me, but him I’m pushing because he tried to gauge other user’s interest in lynching me off. Now who’s not reading?
Back
Top Bottom