Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

After awhile of not getting the recent featured scouts, I pulled Lisia and Altaria!
  2. MegaPod

I recently tried to scout Guzma, pulled Burgh instead, lol. Maybe I’ll have better luck next time his scout rolls around :v
  3. MegaPod

Dang, wish I had luck with Guzma & Golisopod. I’m a real fan of them but haven’t scouted them once :v
  4. MegaPod

I know exactly what you mean. The past few days, I was trying to get Ethan, since I’ve had no luck with scouting him in the past. One of those tries, the 5-star scout sequence played, I see Fire on the screen, aaaaand...it was Hilda. Who I already have because the same exact thing happened to me...
  5. MegaPod

After a long stretch of not getting what I was aiming for, I finally got Sygna Suit Leaf and Pike Queen Lucy!
  6. MegaPod

Gg Zachie. I’m glad at least someone’s having luck with Ya Boi. I’ve had no luck with the last several banners. Like seriously, I’ve been wanting Ethan and Guzma since their respective debuts, as well as Lucy, Plumeria, Serena, and SS Grimsley. I got not a one of them so far, and I’ve blown...
  7. MegaPod

Aaaaaggh!! I failed to get Dawn, and I spent what gems I had left on the Sygna Grimsley scout but couldn’t get him either! Now what do I do?? :lapras:
  8. MegaPod

Yeahhh, unfortunately, I skipped out on Fantina so I could improve my odds on Guzma and Plumeria, but no matter how many gems I poured into it, I scouted NEITHER of them! :< I’m currently stockpiling gems up for the next scout I really want. Oh yeah, and I was all excited for the new daily scout...
  9. MegaPod

Congratulations! I got him too while trying to scout for Guzma/Plumeria. Unfortunately, neither of the Team Skull sync pairs have joined me yet, and I’m worried I won’t get either by the time this event ends...
  10. MegaPod

I got Sygna Suit Red on I think my eighth try, and he’s great. Now I’ll shift focus onto trying for Sygna Suit Elesa moving forward until I successfully scout her.
  11. MegaPod

And tonight, I’ve successfully scouted Brendan!
  12. MegaPod

Managed to scout Glacia the other day!
  13. MegaPod

Unfortunately, I did not manage to scout Ethan & Cyndaquil before their event ended ;-; I did scout Hilda & Tepig, which kinda got my hopes up with the 5-star scout animation before I saw it wasn’t Ethan. :v I think I’ll wait on scouting any more until Steven’s event.
  14. MegaPod

I managed to get Grimsley a few nights ago, but I’m still having no luck scouting Ethan yet...once I can get him, I’ll feel comfortable taking a break from scouting for awhile until the next spotlight event that really interests me.
  15. MegaPod

Finally pulled Cynthia tonight!
  16. MegaPod

Ooh, I hope I get Glacia soon. The other night, I logged on (unfortunately for the first time during this whole event, oof) and pulled Blaine and Shauntal, which was pretty awesome. And Holiday Rosa too!
  17. MegaPod

That’s only for gems you pay for with actual money. I learned this after saving up 3,000 of my own through in-game methods.
  18. MegaPod

I’ve just gotten a duplicate Agatha
  19. MegaPod

I just got Grant. I like his hair, so yay :v
  20. MegaPod

My last two scouts were Candice and a duplicate Karen.
Back
Top Bottom