Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

*scooches into the thread almost a month late* Yes I’m a bug. No I don’t get out much. *buries my face in my leafy cloak*
  2. MegaPod

A trip to Galar? May I come? Around here, I always get told I look like a car tire. But maybe over there, they’ll say I resemble a tyre instead!
  3. MegaPod

Oh, that? Eternatus, I think it was called...eh, well if you ever need to hide from it, I know some nice mining tunnels you could always duck into for a spell.
  4. MegaPod

Well, you don’t look like the kind of Pokémon who’d be dwarfed by giants compared to me, pal! But I’m content rolling around the mines of Galar as a little Rolycoly, anyways. I mean, sure I’ve always dreamed of growing up into a locomotive, but have you seen what I’d actually evolve into...
  5. MegaPod

Could I help you paralyze them with Stun Spore? I mean, I don’t know what kind of effect it would have on a piece of furniture, though...
  6. MegaPod

looks up at Munchlax from the pile of candy I had just been shredding up and mixing with old grass clippings I don’t think she was talking to you, heeheehee.
  7. MegaPod

Oh, pleeeaaazzzze! I can do better than that! lunges at the cardboard and shreds it to bits, mangling the blue lumpy guy’s arm in the process See, wasn’t that fun? cackles
  8. MegaPod

Ooh, hello there! How do you do? extends a stubby arm and lets the insects crawl onto it
  9. MegaPod

Oh, don’t worry. The Bug-types in my forest usually get along quite well with my family. (Besides, being part Ghost balances it out a bit.) Ooh, that’s fascinating! They look so cozy there. May I hold them for a minute, if it’s okay with them, of course?
  10. MegaPod

Oh, no, it’s only me in here. But someday when I evolve into a nice, big Trevenant, I wanna be a walking habitat for all sorts of little critters. Bugs are great!
  11. MegaPod

Yeah, it’s really not. My poor grandpa got hacked once. That nasty old lumberjack...
  12. MegaPod

Squeak, squeak? (translation: If you're not using that computer, mind if I drain, like, all of your outpost's electricity?)
Back
Top Bottom