Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

Mafia Build-It! II [ENDGAME: 12.11]

Oof I died. Good luck, Town!
  2. MegaPod

Yea, that wording at the end is kinda what confused me. By “removed” I thought it meant from the blueprint, not the player.
  3. MegaPod

Because I misunderstood this bit: i thought the part in parentheses meant removed from the blueprint. Which was kind of a dumb assumption on my part, based on the whole thing about blueprints going away once you used them, but I didn’t find it clear at first that I could only build one...
  4. MegaPod

Btw, Neosquid just wanted me to say in the thread that she’s only subbing out of the game due to her ban.
  5. MegaPod

I mean I thought I could build one thing now and another thing later, when actually I could only build the one building all game and nothing else.
  6. MegaPod

Oh, I see. I mean, you could’ve left that there as either alignment, sooo...I’m not sure what to even think about your fakeclaim now.
  7. MegaPod

You mean this one? Where? EDITED FOR FORMATTING BS
  8. MegaPod

Hi I’m the Baker. I don’t wanna reveal what I can actually do just yet, but I have this ability because I didn’t actually understand I could only build one anything per game. :v But hey, it’s cool. Limited shots so I gotta spend them wisely.
  9. MegaPod

Maybe she means a day/night phase cycle. Is that it, Mido?
  10. MegaPod

Haha, no worries. I was pretty sure it was just a joke, anyways. Personally, my impression is this: the role itself is NAI, but the fact she’s outed that info (including her building) makes me have a Town lean on her.
  11. MegaPod

You two don’t have Neosquid’s start-of-day blueprint ability, right? Because unless you do, of course ya don’t have a blueprint. :v
  12. MegaPod

Huh, that is a pretty neat building
  13. MegaPod

A confession of the fact that I am aware that Neosquid has played games of mafia before, and have been in one with her before? Yes, yes it is, Reachy McReachington. Remind me to keep a close eye on you! :unsure:
  14. MegaPod

Because she has...a witness! Who is I! Bet ya didn’t count on that, Scummy McScumlord! Vote: Contrainer
  15. MegaPod

Role confirmed!
  16. MegaPod

I’m guessing he meant Mafia Cop. Town Rolecops are uncommon but not all that farfetch’d. :v
  17. MegaPod

Whoa, that is unusual! :lapras:
  18. MegaPod

I wanna try this!
Back
Top Bottom