Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

Non-Mafia The Fantastic Forretress Face-off (Gun Show V1) - Phase 3 - 11/13/19

There was a Ferrothorn? :lapras: Actually, fun fact: I did consider writing a Ferrothorn into the FT at a point, as well as Bastiodon and Stunfisk. However, the parts involving those Pokémon did not fit in with the narrative that was developing, so I rolled with what I had. Anyways, I greatly...
  2. MegaPod

Threadmarks: Endgame - The Fantastic Forretress Finale

“Greninja, use Hydro Pump!” “Forretress, Explosion!” @Max1996 and @jdthebud each have their Pokémon use a move to blast a hole through the large wall of dirt that the giant hand had sculpted before them, enabling the two trainers to each hop through the obstacle in their pursuit of the shiny...
  3. MegaPod

Why, thank you! Of course. The three players who remain alive are @Max1996, @Contrainer, and @jdthebud.
  4. MegaPod

Threadmarks: Phase 3 - Thermos Be Some Mistake

@Space follows her Yanmega through the War Room Wetlands, the Ogre Darner having spotted the shiny Forretress and returned to her to lead the way. Space comes across the pond in which @Pikochu now lies unconscious, so she stops to drag him out of the water and onto the soil. Pikochu coughs a few...
  5. MegaPod

Quick notice: I am extending Phase 2 by 24 hours from its initially intended end time. @Max1996 @Parissong @DarthWolf @Contrainer @Space @jdthebud
  6. MegaPod

Good question. I will allow dead players to chat as long as it doesn’t disrupt the game (which is probably harder to accomplish in this game than Mafia, I’d imagine).
  7. MegaPod

Threadmarks: Phase 2 - The Explosive Exploration Escalates Expeditiously

The eleven contestants all split up and go their own way, each with a supply of periwinkle Pokéballs on hand. “Aha!” @Parissong shouts, spying a regular Forretress on the ground. He lobs the first ball of the game at the metallic bagworm. The ball wobbles a few times, and as promised, clicks...
  8. MegaPod

Yes, if you do not submit an action by the deadline it counts as doing nothing.
  9. MegaPod

I don’t have an action submission from every player yet, so quick reminder that I will lock actions in approximately 12 hours, or possibly sooner if I have a submission from every player!
  10. MegaPod

I have now opened the action submission conversations for any players who haven’t done so themselves.
  11. MegaPod

Yes, you may. I haven’t opened any myself yet, though I might do so for players who haven’t when I find some time to.
  12. MegaPod

All actions are to be sent in a private conversation with the host, M.O.D., any spectators, and no other players.
  13. MegaPod

Threadmarks: Phase 1 - Welcome to the War Room Wetlands

The makeshift swamp boat cruises down the water with the twelve people inside, and the riders look up at the trees around them to notice many pairs of eyes peering back down at them. As the group progresses deeper into the wetlands, more and more of the trees have large, spherical bagworms with...
  14. MegaPod

Threadmarks: Phase 0 - Competition Confirmation

Nearly three weeks after the flyers went up, a group of eleven forum users stand around in one secluded corner of the transformed Fun and Games section, waiting by the edge of a large body of freshwater laden with duckweed. A simple, shabby-looking boat, with seating for a dozen but no apparent...
  15. MegaPod

Marvelous, welcome aboard!
  16. MegaPod

Just to clarify, is that a join?
  17. MegaPod

Good question. If it is down to two players and they each die I’ll allow the game to end in a draw, but if any more players than that all die at once, I’ll most likely revive that group and put them through to a new phase to keep competing. As for an infinite stalemate...I won’t be counting on...
  18. MegaPod

Though one could hardly call any day spent in the Fun and Games section “ordinary,” many of the section’s regulars had to admit it was quite unusual to find its entire landscape transformed to resemble a wetland habitat one sunny morning. Various buildings still lined the dirt trails that were...
Back
Top Bottom