Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

Goddammit, ExLight didn’t even have the role he said he did? I thought something was weird about his claim but the “result” seemed to be proof. Imagine if I had just chosen not to own up to killing Lone and try to get Ex lynched by calling his bluff...with another bluff. :v That’d have been...
  2. MegaPod

Good luck, Town! We’re probably screwed, but good luck!
  3. MegaPod

So, you’re voting me because I done goofed? :lapras:
  4. MegaPod

Well, apparently not always :v
  5. MegaPod

It was mainly this post that got me paranoid of Lone, since he said Tood might’ve been preparing a fallback for if Felly flipped town while also strongly supporting the idea of lynching Felly, which made me think he could’ve been scum trying to set up suspicion on Tood after Felly flipped. I...
  6. MegaPod

Oh, and I did not get any sort of message that I survived any attempts on my life, if that helps any.
  7. MegaPod

Hiii, I’m back again. Btw ExLight is 100% correct that I killed Lone 2.0. I thought he might be mafia because of something I’d seen reading back but I guess I was wrong. I don’t know whether the mafia kill failed or was directed at Lone too. And CyanideCrystal’s claim could go either way, but...
  8. MegaPod

Hmm, I’m not gonna get into details rn since I’m about to go sleepy time, but I’ve been skimming over the thread again and wanna give an update about the state of my reads before I go. -I’m actually feeling better about KenderCharmeleon, and somewhat better about Ex and Tood, so I’m willing to...
  9. MegaPod

Oof I’ve been busy with other things all day again. Popping in before bed just to see how are things. Well, you answered my question about your claim after you asked this, so nothing now I guess—except knowing your alignment, but that would be dandy to know for sure about everyone :v Also I...
  10. MegaPod

Yeahhh, the whole killing thing was before I reread closer. :v If I had to vote somebody...well let’s see. I’ll use a list to help me decide. ExLight - I dunno about this guy and his claim. I’ll wait for him to come back and elaborate on it. KenderCharmeleon - I am still somewhat paranoid that...
  11. MegaPod

Yes. Which means if he is telling the truth, some killing action targeted him, whereas technically no such thing would’ve happened to you. I think question is whether my role was what saved him or was counted as the attempt on his life :unsure: *EDITED TO FIX THE FRICKING EMOJI*
  12. MegaPod

Well, since you didn’t, ya know, die, HD, I’d reckon that I rolled the 25% Bulletproof when I targeted you...if that’s actually the true odds and not some BS in my role pm. :v So I don’t think you’d have been told anything like that anyways. And yeah, like Kender just said...the protective...
  13. MegaPod

Oh shit I think I forgot to respond to this. I’m, uh, not exactly proud of this decision but it was before I started leaning Town on them. Sorry I tried to kill you, HumanDawn. :v So, you weren’t Bulletproof (as far as you knew) but you were told somebody attacked you? I find it bizarre that...
  14. MegaPod

You can? How’s that? And to be fair, if you turned out to be Mafia, you could potentially justify two Vigilantes existing since that’s not unheard of. It’s only the possibility of three that got me really doubting you, but maybe I’m wrong to anyways... That’s one theory, yes. But depending on...
  15. MegaPod

So, your motion detector role only sees actions outgoing from your target? Or would it also give a result when your target is visited by someone else? And I’ll admit that HumanDawn’s little gambit was pretty well played, but I’m still confused about something. Are you sure that you both were...
  16. MegaPod

Well, shit, that wasn’t a very auspicious Lynch result. Also, I’m not sure why the role’s name was “Strongman Psychiatrist” when it’s really just a selective Strongman and has nothing to do with an actual Psychiatrist role :unsure: That was a good catch by Ex about the role description, too.
  17. MegaPod

Errr, I think you just broke the rules by character claiming, Felly...
  18. MegaPod

So, you think HumanDawn’s vote switch to Felly doomed Lone 1.0 because there were no other players besides him with a vote on them? That would assume HumanDawn knew Felly’s role from the start, but that wouldn’t stop anyone else from changing their own votes to save Lone (if they even knew for...
  19. MegaPod

Heyyy, everyone, sorry for my absence everybody. I had to do house cleaning the last couple of days and couldn’t spend much time on here. I’ll try to get some thoughts of mine put out here now. Firstly, I found HD’s response to my question passable. As in I could see it as a true explanation...
  20. MegaPod

Unvote: ExLight Crystal caught my suspicion when I read through, so I think HD could be onto something here. My suspicion on CC comes down to these reasons: 1) For hopping on the Felly wagon, possibly being eager to cause a mislynch even though the initial Felly votes were only placed for...
Back
Top Bottom