Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Did you enjoy the game? Definitely! It was fun to be a bit of a talking point early on, as well as see one of my scumreads pan out and help HD coordinate a Town victory. I also enjoyed trying to pull that gambit with my type claim, even though it was a flawed idea from the start, lol. What...
  2. MegaPod

Yay, we did it, Town! Thanks for leading us to victory, HD. I’ll see about answering those questions when I have more time, but it was a fun game. Thanks for hosting, Calvin!
  3. MegaPod

Vote: Shorten Phase :wynaut:
  4. MegaPod

Well, I guess now I just gotta vote: Jinjo
  5. MegaPod

Grats Pat! Now let’s catch us our (hopefully) last Mafioso!
  6. MegaPod

Vote: Jinjo
  7. MegaPod

Well, that was a great lynch, as expected! Zinn obviously wasn’t the Ground attacker, though. :unsure:
  8. MegaPod

I think it’s
  9. MegaPod

Oh yeah, I guess mafia decided to gang up on me again because I took a 5 HP chunk of damage. Lel.
  10. MegaPod

Sorry Piko. I helped kill you and didn’t realize a mistake was involved. also. I KNEW IT HA BYE BYE SCUM LORD ZINN Vote: ZinnLav
  11. MegaPod

Yeah, I thought that was pretty straightforward. My ability confirmed to me I was targeted by a Ground move N1. Of course, no one has owned up to using it, and I don’t expect anyone will do so.
  12. MegaPod

When did I say I forgot about my role’s Miller property? Let me clarify; that passive effect is not related to a Pokémon ability, but another part of my role altogether. Levitate was my ability from the start, but obviously I didn’t want to out that before realizing my mystery Ground attacker...
  13. MegaPod

R.I.P. Auxilify. Those sound like good leads to me, HD.
  14. MegaPod

No, nothin’ of that sort yet.
  15. MegaPod

Actually, I think that was directed towards me; my result explicitly told me that my attack was not very effective and only did 1 HP at all. Zinn may not have realized that attackers will be notified if the damage they inflict is anything other than neutrally effective. In fact, this is...
  16. MegaPod

Lel. How does that affect the chance they’re mafia one way or the other? And after it was specifically said that Aux was in PMs but not the main thread...this is some ridonkulous reasoning from you :v Btw, I was wary of Zinn due to reasons others pointed out, so I went ahead and launched a Fire...
  17. MegaPod

It’s true that there are other possible explanations for my 2HP damage, even including multiple attacks. But I think it’s at least quite likely that it was a super effective move, especially if it really was Ground, considering that it’s a popular coverage type that the mafia would probably want...
  18. MegaPod

Indeed.
  19. MegaPod

One of those is what I was thinking, yes.
  20. MegaPod

Any of those or Poison. Not sure I wanna share publicly at this point. But hey, thanks for soft confirming that you hit me with a Ground attack :v
Back
Top Bottom