Search results for query: *

1. MegaPod

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

Buh-bye y’all, and good luck :lapras: :bulbaWave:
  2. MegaPod

I’m not even a Bomb lol I tried to use a Strongman kill on Jinjo N1 because I thought she was the Doctor, but obviously that was a mistake and I wasted the only Strongman shot we had :lapras: I also offed HD with a Ninja kill in case CO would get on my case, but that didn’t really matter either...
  3. MegaPod

Not so much a “planned” bus as it was they were already going down so I did what would make the most sense to appear Towny for as long as I could :v “Sub in,” more like sinking ship amirite?
  4. MegaPod

Possibly, if DW was by any chance lying about their wincon being removed. But don’t worry, I can promise that the Mafia will be eliminated by the end of the day :lapras:
  5. MegaPod

Yeah, I suppose that might be a more efficient way of solving the game :lapras: Let’s do this Unvote: DawningWinds Vote: MegaPod
  6. MegaPod

Well uh, dayum. I suppose we can still prove or disprove FF with some other active role left in the game, right?
  7. MegaPod

My best guess is definitely Fennec. Everyone else I believe has some reason to be very likely or confirmed Town as far as I can tell.
  8. MegaPod

Sounds good to me, because that also gives FF a chance to prove themselves. CO can attempt to track me, but if they successfully track me at all and not get redirected to FF, then we know FF lied :lapras:
  9. MegaPod

Sure, why not. I’m a Bomb.
  10. MegaPod

I think we should have you use this on the upcoming night phase for proof, because as it stands you’re the most likely candidate for what I assume is the final mafia slot we have to get rid of.
  11. MegaPod

It’s pretty weird that DW would be left in the game but with their wincon removed. It seems like it would make more sense for them to leave the game once they’re unable to win, but I guess they’re screwed either way. :v My sympathy to DawningWinds for being dealt this hand if the whole no wincon...
  12. MegaPod

Well, R.I.P. our vigilante. At least weeding out the last of the scum shouldn’t be too difficult from here though. Vote: DawningWinds I believe DW is a harmful indep for reasons presented last day phase.
  13. MegaPod

Well, I didn’t really know enough about it earlier to be sure what I thought of it, but I guess according to that link you sent, DawningWinds is the hostile indep? :lapras: I know that implementation of roles can vary between hosts and the one in this game might not match up exactly with the on...
  14. MegaPod

What happened to HD’s vote on DW? :unsure: Is that an effect of the Zombie role?
  15. MegaPod

To be fair, the only reason I brought up that possibility is because your claim seemed the most likely to be a cover for an SK, and that was before Zinn clarified that the hostile independent they know about isn’t a killing role. I’m honestly just confused that there’s apparently even something...
  16. MegaPod

Smh getting ninja’d by Ex
  17. MegaPod

Is it you? Kidding, but I am curious about how you supposedly got such info :lapras:
  18. MegaPod

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen Mafia Rolecops claim their actual power out of desperation before, so I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what’s happening here. And if Zinn is right about a hostile independent being present in the game, I’m calling it now that it’s HumanDawn. :p I mean, a...
Back
Top Bottom