5. MegaPod

This or That

Rain Tortilla chips or potato chips?
  6. MegaPod

This or That

I’ll go with Remilia Waluigi or Molayne
  7. MegaPod

This or That

I know a few simple Latin phrases but pretty much nothin’ in Greek; ipso facto, I choose the latter. Conveyor belts or pulleys?
  8. MegaPod

This or That

I’m not familiar with either, but I’ll just assume I’d pick Chuggaconroy because I’ve heard that ME is compared to him sometimes Watermelon or pumpkin?
  9. MegaPod

This or That

Coffee Tape or glue
  10. MegaPod

This or That

Mike and Ike’s I suppose Funny, the latter I think I vaguely remember from my childhood, whereas I literally learned about the former earlier this evening from a short clip on my Facebook feed (it looks cute). Yeah I dunno where I was going with this, but on a slightly related note...
  11. MegaPod

This or That

Hmm...Cthulhu or Hastur...Hastur? *nods* Hastur. Finishing your posts naturally, or dropping dead in the midd—*AAACK* x_x
  12. MegaPod

This or That

No experience with any of these, but I’ve at least heard of Kirby and it looks interesting to me. So that. Kettle corn or corn on the cob
  13. MegaPod

This or That

Never played either, but LoZ for OoT Mafia (and trolling fans by complimenting “Zelda’s green hat,” lol) Ducks or pigeons?
  14. MegaPod

This or That

Watched much of neither, but South Park seems like it’s pretty cool Volcanoes or meteorites?
  15. MegaPod

This or That

TWD, as it’s the only of the two I’ve actually ever watched. Cicadas or rhinoceros beetles?
  16. MegaPod

This or That

Train Ice skating or swimming?
  17. MegaPod

This or That

Tamatoa. ...So what if he’s just a secondary antagonist? Blueberries or blackberries?
  18. MegaPod

This or That

Tofu Cotton swabs or dental floss
  19. MegaPod

This or That

Always wear a watch Scuba diving or bungee jumping?
  20. MegaPod

This or That

The Walking Dead, partly because I haven’t watched the other Origami or mosaic?
Back
Top Bottom