Search results for query: *

1. Mehrunes_Bagon

Generation VI: The Future

I can't find the mythical confirmation on serebii or either twitter (though I'm notoriously bad at navigating the damn site). Can somebody send a link pls? Put me out of my misery.
  2. Mehrunes_Bagon

I know I'm late to the party, but hot damn! Magiana, eh? I like that it is a man made Poké, always had a soft spot for those. I hope it isn't a mythical, because that would be a douche move. But GF is capable of this, as with BW1 Zoura line. I just pray that doesn't happen again. That picture...
  3. Mehrunes_Bagon

Don't know what the shit storm about Detective Pikachu was for, but I like it. I thought that game was going to be cancelled, having heard nothing of it in ages, but I'm glad they didn't let such an interesting concept go to waste. Side note: didn't read most of the last few pages, but htf did...
  4. Mehrunes_Bagon

If they ever remake DP, I pray to Arceus they fix the sluggish speed and 'saving a lot of data'. That shit sticks with you.
  5. Mehrunes_Bagon

If the pokemon designs kept getting more complex from gen IV, then I'm sure by next gen we'd have box legends akin to endgame FF bosses.
  6. Mehrunes_Bagon

There's a lot of awesome ideas on this thread as of late. Is it safe to assume that we can all have good speculative fun without all of the antagonizing and petty put-downs? Okay, I'll have a go then. I'm not sure what will happen in regards to gen 6 finale or gen 7 starting, but I suppose if...
  7. Mehrunes_Bagon

It'd be the old bait n' switch
  8. Mehrunes_Bagon

3. They are incredibly high.
  9. Mehrunes_Bagon

I don't what the next main series game is going to be, but I bet my good kidney that it won't have multiple save files.
  10. Mehrunes_Bagon

I know this isn't the longest wait between main series games we've had over the course of the series, but it's really dragging this time around.
  11. Mehrunes_Bagon

Dude, have you not read the past couple of pages of this thread? Patterns are null and void, logic has been abandoned, people are losing it. It's the lack of info, man. We gotta have our fix, ya know? Also, only a sith deals in absolutes.
  12. Mehrunes_Bagon

By the hoary hosts of Hoggoth, I don't care what the next main series game/s is/are anymore, just give me something. I'm in withdrawal over here, gamefreak!
  13. Mehrunes_Bagon

Hey, everybody's just trying to have little fun here. Don't make your fun ruining someone else's fun, because that's no fun for anyone but one. :^)
  14. Mehrunes_Bagon

I kinda wish they would just leave it all out and go to gen 7. I'm fairly confident that they won't and Zygarde needs its time in the limelight, but personally, I'm not very keen on Kalos unless it gets lots of additional areas like BW2 or at least an aesthetic touch-up.
  15. Mehrunes_Bagon

Thanks, man.
  16. Mehrunes_Bagon

Oh, gotcha. They really do lack in that department, I guess. And since we're talking preferred mascots, mine are Lugia, Groudon, Dialga, Zekrom and Yveltal. I used to prefer Xerneas, but Amie changed that.
  17. Mehrunes_Bagon

DP and BW were pretty meaty in terms of content. That aside, I would really like a third version where I could get both box legends again. Even though BW2 were great and Gray wouldn't have been as good, I still would've liked to catch Reshiram and Zekrom in a single game. That is the only...
  18. Mehrunes_Bagon

A prophet cometh from among the masses.
  19. Mehrunes_Bagon

Oh, thought it was of Kaiju proportions, my bad. Even still, feed it an expired PokéPuff and try to pick it up then.
  20. Mehrunes_Bagon

Oh god, imagine having to pick up the complete form poop. Not enough plastic bags and paper towels in the world.
Back
Top Bottom