Search results for query: *

1. Mehrunes_Bagon

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

No more Jojo references? Yare yare daze.... In regards to the next game, I also feel that GF should take the time and effort to make sure it a good 'un. Unfortunately, while I understand that, there is another part f me that just wants another game to be announced, so I am at odds with myself...
  2. Mehrunes_Bagon

Maybe in the future, Gym Leaders and the Elite four will be story relevant characters, but actually battling them will be optional, as in the Pokemon league challenge is not a mandatory for the plot to progress. I feel that would be a comfortable compromise. Do you mean an actual Z thread, or...
  3. Mehrunes_Bagon

I don't know about anyone else, but sometimes I find the period between the announcement of a main series game and the release to be very enjoyable.
  4. Mehrunes_Bagon

No idea, but the history suggests they'll want to avoid a break year to capitalize on the hype built by the new gen last year. We'll know by the end of this month or at a stretch, by the end of E3. There are no certainties in this situation, but I'd like some confirmation either way, the...
  5. Mehrunes_Bagon

I get what Mr Merrick is saying. We haven't had back to back break years in the main series since Gen 3 - Gen 4. Looking at the series as a whole, with jp releases, it's like this: 1996 - R/G & B 1997 - Nothing 1998 - Yellow 1999 - G/S 2000 - Crystal 2001 - Nothing 2002 - R/S 2003 - Nothing...
  6. Mehrunes_Bagon

Doesn't change the fact that it ain't happening. Now getting back on topic, if we do hear something this month, would corocoro leaks beat the direct to the punch, or vice versa? Although, there is a distinct possibility that corocoro won't have anything and the direct could come at the end of...
  7. Mehrunes_Bagon

Are you sure about that? By Japanese releases, it goes like this: Gen I: 1996-1999 (3 years) Gen II: 1999-2002 (3 Years) Gen III: 2002-2006 (4 years) Gen IV: 2006-2010 (4 years) Gen V: 2010-2013 (3 Years) Gen VI: 2013-2016 (3 Years) Gen VII: 2016-??? Gen I had an initial pair and a third...
  8. Mehrunes_Bagon

Thanks for the quick replies, my dudes.
  9. Mehrunes_Bagon

If Stars is the next game, I hope we get those damned empty lots filled, hopefully by gyms (I miss them so bad). That, and more of Ryuki. One empty place in kanto was one thing but 6/7 is beyond trolling. On a more dour note, if this is another break year for the main series, Arceus help this...
  10. Mehrunes_Bagon

Having lurked this thread on and offline for a while now, I can see we need some solid news in the next few months, or it might end up end up like this thread's latter days.
  11. Mehrunes_Bagon

While I think Stars is unlikely as it seems a little weird to move to another console mid-gen, especially for GF, the lag in double battles and mega evolution/Z move animations makes me want it more and more (Playing on N3DS). Plus, it may just push me to "make the switch", eh? Hahahahahaha...
Back
Top Bottom