Search results for query: *

1. Mehrunes_Bagon

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Well, that sucked. Crappy MOBA it is, why did they think this warranted 11 dedicated minutes? Is it Ishihara or Tencent who thought this was "the next big thing"? Ludicrous. See you guys next year, maybe we'll get another main series game before this gen clocks out.
  2. Mehrunes_Bagon

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I don't care for most spinoff titles and if it's the tencent game, it's not gonna be a main series title. There have also been concerns that tencent gathers data and shares it with the CCP, but mainly the first thing, I don't personally hate the company.
  3. Mehrunes_Bagon

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

The guy in these tweets is supposedly an analyst for the Chinese video game market and it seems to point towards that the announcement won't be a main series game or Let's Go Johto, after all. If it is the tencent game, then I'm straight up not interested.
  4. Mehrunes_Bagon

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I would like another Let's Go game, LGPE have grew on me considerably since release. Most of my favourites are Johtomons, as I grew up with GSC so having them in a Let's Go game would be hella comfy. The only downside I can see is that they wouldn't include cross gen evos like Yanmega, Sylveon...
Back
Top Bottom