Search results for query: *

1. MelodicCharm

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

yeah, more of my trepidation about 11 is more in the direction of not liking ultra-sleek minimalist modern design and like. restriction of customization and access, along with mandatory implementation of dumb shit. i will admit i don’t know the specifics of these when it comes to win 11 and...
  2. MelodicCharm

gotcha, and yeah the support ending is what i meant by being forced to. i’m glad to hear it’s not as bad as i thought at least
  3. MelodicCharm

christ, yeah. microsoft can make me “upgrade” once i’m dead and buried….. though i probably will end up being forced to before then :P. i’ll probably have to end up becoming a linux user too whenever that happens
  4. MelodicCharm

just workin unfortunately
  5. MelodicCharm

i wouldn’t say i’m hyped but i am intrigued. very curious what direction they’re going to go with it considering all the like cyber and wireframe motifs of the trailer. and i do think Kalos deserves a revisit, i just gotta see how the game itself looks before i get any hopes up.
  6. MelodicCharm

oh shit new Legends game announced. cool. i’m intrigued and wondering how they’re going to do the PL:A game style in a big city, if they do at all.
  7. MelodicCharm

i'm not really familiar with either of those so if that's the case i had no clue. but yeah i agree, i'm not a giant fan of the CGI either.
  8. MelodicCharm

ah, looking a little bit more i did find that they apparently confirmed more episodes after the release of that statement. still leaves a bad taste in my mouth though
  9. MelodicCharm

as far as i know yes. [article]
  10. MelodicCharm

not much a surprise tbh. i'm pretty sure TADC was meant purely to be marketable. with the studio's statement being "welllllll we don't know what the plans are for a full season, unless people buy enough merch to greenlight a full season". it blows. tbh it's like. a fine show but that pushed me...
  11. MelodicCharm

(oops, replying to There Is No Arceus) eh, even then that would require incredibly large-scale group organization to actually achieve anything. even if possible, it would be an unrealistic goal to achieve without other avenues of heavy pressure on governments and businesses.
  12. MelodicCharm

oh my god yeah. so i work in to-go at a restaurant and i hate when people don't tip. it's not as big a deal as a server because we actually get an ok wage to compensate for the less tips, and i know a lot of people don't think you should tip to-go but like. people will have huge $200+ (the other...
  13. MelodicCharm

agreed. plans getting messed up are a super upsetting thing a lot of the time, especially when you're autistic, so i i relate. i think it's very understandable.
  14. MelodicCharm

i've been using the erjigo KZ ZSN Pro model earbuds for a while now and i've been really enjoying them. under $30, really good audio quality (at least for my standards? i'm not like an enthusiast), and they are like. intensely durable. pretty much the only earbuds i've ever had that have lasted...
  15. MelodicCharm

my only ever shiny was a tentacruel in Alpha Sapphire and because i was an idiot kid i wonder traded it away for something shitty ;-;
Back
Top Bottom