Search results for query: *

1. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I own X and got the special Torchic. If I bought Y and used the same 3DS, could I get another special Torchic?
  2. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Is there anyone online with a Ditto in their Friend Zone?
  3. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I like single battles, but I also like the idea of a move that would heal Heliolisk. I'm new to competitive battle.
  4. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Here's the set I have for my Shiny Heliolisk: Calm Life Orb Thunderbolt Surf Focus Blast Thunder Wave/Volt Switch/Parabolic Charge I can't decide on the last attack. I like Parabolic Charge and Volt Switch. What do you guys think?
  5. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Where's a good place to get massive experience? My Heliolisk is at Level 60 and I want to get it up to Level 100. I wish Audino could be available in all the routes like before.
  6. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) In Friend Safari, I have been able to successfully unlock more safaris but for some reason, I can only get two Pokémon when I should be getting three. I know this because I ahve been told by one user that others have been getting three while I...
  7. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Is there way to obtain Porygon yet?
  8. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I registered a person's friend code but their Friend Safari sin't appearing! What am I doing wrong?!?!?!
  9. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) In tears? I hope he doesn't try chaining with the Poké Radar.
  10. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Wait, so you're telling me I can breed the event Torchic with a Ditto and create more Speed Boost Torchic?
  11. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) About the patches nearby that break chains, it doesn't seem to be the case now. It's a lot more random. I actually found most of my chains coming from the nearby patches.
  12. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I need some help regarding the Poké Radar. First of all, what are the basics of keeping a steady chain? The highest I've gotten is 21 and the second highest is 12. It's very frustrating. Second, for anyone who has used the Poké Radar in X/Y...
  13. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Bumped question.
  14. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I'm breeding a Japanese Female Furfrou and a German Male Furfrou in hopes of hatching a Shiny Furfrou. Did the Masuda Method continue into Generation VI and are the chances of getting a Shiny Furfrou this way more likely than searching on Route 5?
  15. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) What would the best nature for Xerneas be? I'm thinking Timid but I might be wrong. Suggestions/Ideas? (Bumped to new page).
  16. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) What would the best nature for Xerneas be? I'm thinking Timid but I might be wrong. Suggestions/Ideas?
  17. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) If I choose to knock out Xerneas (I'm playing X) the first battle, do I get to re-battle it again?
  18. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) How about the move re-teacher?
  19. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I still can't find it! :(
  20. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Two questions. How do I get into Boutique Couture? And where do I get my character's hair cut?
Back
Top Bottom