• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. MetroLSD

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Is it possible to encounter a NPC trainer who uses a non-Alola based starter in the Battle Royal before beating the league?
  2. MetroLSD

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I have another question can pokemon from BW1 be traded to BW2 without having to trade back i have alot of pokemon in Black that i want to move to my White 2 but i don't have enough pokes in it to exchange for them?
  3. MetroLSD

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Well in gen III it can learn Mega Kick and it's body is somewhat based on a kangaroo so i dont think it's feet are very poor for attacking.
  4. MetroLSD

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Here's a question: Why can Breloom learn Low Sweep but not Low Kick?
  5. MetroLSD

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Is there an official Pokedex 3D Pro discussion thread?
  6. MetroLSD

If heavy slam became a TM which legendary pokemon would it be most effective with? Title say it :-D
  7. MetroLSD

Johto safari zone help? I've completed the 2 challenges for Baoba but i still cant use blocks in the safari zone how long do i wait until the safari zone guy call me again?
  8. MetroLSD

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Could Hacked pokemon be traded with friends in the wifi club?
  9. MetroLSD

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) How do you trade Hacked pokemon over GTS?
  10. MetroLSD

Moves in 3D games What do moves like Double Kick look like in Stadium, Colosseum, XD, and Battle Revolution does it show the pokemon kicking the target?
  11. MetroLSD

Re: How do you catch pokemon in the 3D games? i just wanna know how do you obtain pokemon in these games, do you catch them in fields like the main series or do you buy them?
  12. MetroLSD

How do you catch pokemon in the 3D games? how do you get more pokemon in Colosseum, XD, and Battle Revolution
  13. MetroLSD

How do i trade/use AR hacked pokemon on wifi? When i try to trade or use my action replay pokemon online it disconnects me from wifi or says "you have not met the requirements" how do i fix this please answer?
  14. MetroLSD

Can items be traded? and if so then how?
  15. MetroLSD

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) But i dont have wifi on my DS.
  16. MetroLSD

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I recently became a pokemon fan and im trying to catch the Zoroark in the losthorn forest but i don't have wifi on my ds and when i try to use the relocator for my Suicone from Soul Silver it say nothing was found what should i do i have no...
Back
Top Bottom