Search results for query: *

1. M

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Given that I can easily see why we haven't heard anything about the animé's future, especially given the leaks that occurred during the Alola League that spoiled its outcome. As such, I think it's 50-50 as to whether or not the animé ends or Ash leaves. I think we'll have a clearer picture by...
  2. M

I still think that the writers will eventually give Dawn a Hisuian Typhlosion. It's highly likely she's coming back for at least one more episode since we see her in the opening. I know that it would be tough to do in the modern Sinnoh climate, but maybe they find something in the Grand...
  3. M

I would love to see something like that when Ash battles Leon. It would be the perfect ending to the PWC, especially if Ash ends up winning the battle.
  4. M

Precisely. And it would be easy for the writers to do, too. Just show the Pokémon interacting at the beginning of the episode(s) before the main plot takes off, and maybe at the end as well. It is the bare minimum and would actually solve so many problems with Ash's team at the moment. Heck...
  5. M

If Gen 9 isn't coming until sometime in 2023, I could easily see them do a Legends: Arceus arc or even a cour or two (or more) depending on when the Masters 8 Championship is.
  6. M

And to me, that should be the worrying thing for the writers and directors of the current animé. The rest of the Pokémon IP is doing great. The current crop of games are the best selling games since Gen 2, and have a realistic possibility of eventually surpassing even the Gen 2 games, the...
  7. M

Hopefully, it would cause them to bring back Dawn for an episode or two (or more) and also have Ash call back some of his Sinnoh Pokémon to maybe help train the rest of his current team. Maybe they'll show off some Contests and cause Chloe to look into them or at least consider them if she...
Back
Top Bottom