Search results for query: *

1. M

News Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl / Legends: Arceus anime speculation thread

I just hope that the fact that we haven't seen her get it yet means that we'll be allowed to see her get the Top Coordinator title in the future, hopefully during this winter special that will hopefully turn into a full blown arc if this does, indeed, turn out to be the case.
  2. M

News Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl / Legends: Arceus anime speculation thread

I can easily see Dawn returning closer to November to promote BDSP more directly. To me, it will be interesting to see what happens when Pokémon Legends: Arceus comes out and if the animé will do anything to promote it, and what it will do to promote it if it does.
  3. M

The difference here is that with May, her voice actress was unable to perform as her so they chose not to use her rather than to recast her. They don't have that problem with Dawn. It would be idiotic for the animé to not bring back Dawn, especially since there are two games coming that take...
  4. M

I've heard some people theorizing that Legends may be a first attempt at an open world and they want to see how it goes. If that's the case, then I could see Game Freak holding off on Gen 9 until 2023 to see how well Legends works and what they need to tweak in order for a potential Gen 9 open...
Back
Top Bottom