Search results for query: *

1. Mew29240

Episode Predictions

Looks like Tokio should've started travelling with Goh after their reunion...
  2. Mew29240

Episode Predictions

I think a good way for Koharu to interact with Pokemon more would be to go to some fun Pokemon-related event with Ash and Goh. Maybe a festival of some sorts nearby Vermillion City? She'd have greater reason to go with them somewhere for something like that rather than the "go catch Pokemon"...
  3. Mew29240

Episode Predictions

I feel like Eevee's going to get its own episode where the episode will revolve around a litters' worth of them (8-9). Goh will catch them all and evolve them down the line (except one (if 9) if it wants to stay like that).
  4. Mew29240

Episode Predictions

People might do it for the novelty I guess?
  5. Mew29240

Episode Predictions

Given the fact that the Galarian starters are supposed to get their G-Max forms at the Isle of Armor, I can see Ash and Gou going there to achieve G-Max for their respective Galarian starter Pokemon (if Ash doesn't have one by then, he'll just be involved with the Legendary instead). Gou will...
  6. Mew29240

Episode Predictions

I know movies are typically non-canon, but I would love the idea of Ash & Gou having to go to the Rota Kingdom for something and Ash literally pulls all the stops to stop Gou from trying to scale the Tree of Beginning to try catch Mew.
Back
Top Bottom