Search results for query: *

1. Mew29240

Preview JN028: Sobbing Messon

It's interesting to note that this is the first second preview that has the actors speaking from individual screens rather than from a set. I guess this is the point where the pandemic impacted their recordings (at least for these skits).
  2. Mew29240

The summary mentioned that TRio just entered Galar, so maybe they got there via balloon? It might be pushing it given that the Galar Region is probably super far away though... They might've left the balloon behind for a bit and then encounter the Morpeko after getting back to it (post-blastoff).
  3. Mew29240

There are a few people holding out on Ash getting Sobble, referencing other series where he caught Pokemon in back-to-back episodes. With the way the most recent episode ended (the narrator somewhat ribbing Goh on not catching anything and with Sobble making its debut directly after) and the...
  4. Mew29240

Kinda mixed. A bunch of people are understandably surprised at Farfetch'd capture and upset with the implication of Goh catching Sobble. Some are happy Ash caught a regional variant Pokemon and are indifferent to Goh possibly catching Sobble.
  5. Mew29240

...Intelion might just work considering how often TR are in incognito. Considering its spy theme, I can imagine it being pretty use in collecting intelligence or things like that. Better them than Gou, I suppose. Thinking about it, it'd actually be really cool is TR got a starter for once!
Back
Top Bottom