Search results for query: *

1. Meyneth

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Don't worry there is no reason to be shy here! There are a lot of cool nice people that chill here~
  2. Meyneth

We do have a member here called Ghost.
  3. Meyneth

Bardon; I don't mean to be rude, but your sig to too big.
  4. Meyneth

I've always wanted to go to Canada. And I would never have guessed that you liked Cilan./sarcasm
  5. Meyneth

Wait, I thought this was a chat thread.
  6. Meyneth

I know, but it's the closest thing I could think of, maybe the mentor ship program wasn't being used as much?
  7. Meyneth

We have the pairing thread now, maybe that's a replacement
  8. Meyneth

Gengar looks petty awesome, and has the novelty of the the only ghost type line in gen one.
  9. Meyneth

I'm good, you?
  10. Meyneth

Kinda, you can post In an old thread If it's relevant, but not just to bump. Some sections make exceptions.
  11. Meyneth

I think it's to stop the spam-bots, and you can get more then five post by posting in the outside the box section.
  12. Meyneth

Terra-chan you sould come to the Fun and Games section, as well, people are very friendly there. Also I've read all the announcements, I know that there meant to be read and I have read them, I was just wondering If there was any way to make then go away
  13. Meyneth

I'm referring to announcements not advertising, like the "need new blog owners" banner at the top of some pages.
  14. Meyneth

Is there anyway to get rid of the announcements at the top of the main page?
  15. Meyneth

what? I'm not scared. And you have no reason to fear, unless your hiding something :ksmile:
  16. Meyneth

Yes come here, and never leave :ksmile:
Back
Top Bottom