Search results for query: *

1. Meyneth

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

I wasn't really thinking like ReBurst, well kinda. It'd be more about Weapon and ability, not really changing the person.
  2. Meyneth

Heyo Guys! I was thinking of making a RP, here's the idea: It's about People called channels that are chose by Pokemon and can, well, channel their abilities and form weapons based on the Pokemon. I still have a lot of kinks to work work out(like deciding if Legendary Pokes will be included or...
  3. Meyneth

@Yun Yeah That's true. I could scrap the stats and just do Classes. @Flaze Essentially.
  4. Meyneth

Hey everyone! I ran a Final Fantasy themed roleplay over on a different form, but I lost the current data for where we were. I was thinking that maybe I could restart it over here? It stat based and rice are rolled for fights and stuff. Here's the thread on the other forum.
  5. Meyneth

That sounds rad! Would you have the players following the route of the show? And I'm assuming that You're talking about the first season right? I'd be wiling to help if you're looking for a Co-GM On an unrelated note, would anyone be interested in a Steven Universe RP? Just a thought.
Back
Top Bottom